Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
been a week of teasing i feel...you would think now at Christmas they would let us have something and not just tease us like a normal update :(
im talking generally all games that were updated the last few days :(

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sooo locked content, forced choosing between lady's and no sex for the m.c. yet ? The game is not a sandbox with repeatable fun for the m.c with the lady's Soooo I will to pass on this game . Good luck on the game
what are you talking about?
are you sure you're on the right thread?

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa
Sep 11, 2018
I have only played a little of this game so far but I do have a complaint. The Davis family. The story says that Chris was born after Chloe. Which would make them half-siblings not step-siblings unless there more story later in the game to prove this wrong.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
I don't mind the teasing but the obscure choices is really getting to me. Reading back in comments I assume there's a bug in the incest patch(?) that causes MC to decline mother's invite to bed at end of episode 5? I tried playing through game way too many times trying different decisions in various dialogue and it never ends with MC saying "Yes" to her, instead he says it's a bad idea and ends episode. :\ Surely there's a way.. if not I look forward to a fix. Or is this really intended ending?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
it was not for me. i could still get on with nora. maybe some choices from previous chapters was the cause like at the start with the swiming pool you can choose either nora or the aunt.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes