Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Before looks better, smoother.
it is not devs work (aka it isnt any rework actually happening in the game), that is just a random render that dude has sharpened and increased contrasts for whatever the reason could be...and i can see some valid reason, apart from trolling here (considering spare account used).
bottom line: ignore it

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
it is not devs work (aka it isnt any rework actually happening in the game), that is just a random render that dude has sharpened and increased contrasts for whatever the reason could be...and i can see some valid reason, apart from trolling here (considering spare account used).
bottom line: ignore it
Thanks for clarifying the intent, not trolling, just giving my personal opinion.

Reactions: Rathul and Abhai

master861

Nov 4, 2022
It would have looked better if he had removed the woman from the picture and then sharpened and increased contrasts , now the woman looks out of place, but i bet that is are troll, i hope this game gets update son i loved playing it.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
and in my opinion still one of the BEST game BEST dev
It may even be what you said, but if there were so many fans and supporters this game would have ended years ago, and that's far from happening... I've seen good games that started at the same time as this one and have already finished and are already in progress. other games, don't get me wrong friend, it was just a comment I made, because I've been following this game since its founding, and the development of the story hasn't unfolded very well until today.... what happened here was a lot of fixes.
If I'm still alive:LOL: until this one comes to an end, then I want to download it again and play it in its entirety.;):coffee:

Reactions: Deathsman0098

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Hopefully dev didn't forget the Oliver's girlfriend and she'll be back for some quality railing under the watchful eye of our favourite audience member Oli. :coffee:

EDIT: Yup i was thinking Oli, but it was late and i was sleepy.:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That was Oliver's girlfriend Actually, But yeah picture Oliver locked in his room while you are plowing his girlfriend on the Diving board and he watches from the window.... Don't want him too close for the first time as he would ruin the mood. However after you have tamed her I can see Oliver in a latex body suit and Ball gag, wearing a cuck cage on his Dick suspended from the ceiling swinging around you as you Fuck his girl.

Josh is the name

Jul 17, 2019
Ok. I have played episode 20. I seem to get at the end the message : "You didn't meet with Janet". What exactly am I missing? I don't think I was given a choice whether to meet with her or not in the episode. I tried loading older saves, making different choices, but nothing. I just ended up missing both Janet and Rebecca. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do/change? I really like Janet.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok. I have played episode 20. I seem to get at the end the message : "You didn't meet with Janet". What exactly am I missing? I don't think I was given a choice whether to meet with her or not in the episode. I tried loading older saves, making different choices, but nothing. I just ended up missing both Janet and Rebecca. Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do/change? I really like Janet.
strange...if she is (one of) your favorite you should have enough her points to trigger that scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, you probably should start over and gather her points.
or use console (either enable it through unren, or via edditing 00console.rpy from renpy/common) to adjust her points so you can get her scene enabled in ep20.

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
so.... i just started play this game again from the beginning and for some reason i can't buy the 3rd dress? the black one.
she already showed it to me but she didn't want it and choose the last/4th one
anyone know how to make her choose the 3rd one?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes