Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is there background music in this game ? there was some in early episodes but nothing later on
damn this has to be the ultimate perversion and truly the "hardest" kink:KEK:

in a game filled with hot juicy chicks/milfs with arguably best asses ever, and with a lot of sex action scenes all of them having a proper buildup...here comes the question "why there isnt background music here".
i would be ashamed to ask anything even remotely close to that...congrats on your bravery!
#nokinkshamingonezooneforall

Grampsmagna

Aug 7, 2020
Please, Help.
A lot of the times, whenever a scene starts playing my laptop screen starts flickering.
I dont face such problems playing other games.
What do i do?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The game doesnt really lag or kick me out, it plays normally, just the screen flickers.
can i post a clip of the playthrough. i dont really know what mean by specify?
if that happens in ep17/18 (and later), should start around Nora dancing scene if i recall it correctly, do try the suggested fix.
if not, be more precise regarding it - when that happens (during ep1-5-10.., animations/still renders).
also are you playing it on windows, linux or mac systems?
the more info the better, is a rule of thumb.

Reactions: Grampsmagna

Grampsmagna

Aug 7, 2020
if that happens in ep17/18 (and later), should start around Nora dancing scene if i recall it correctly, do try the suggested fix.
if not, be more precise regarding it - when that happens (during ep1-5-10.., animations/still renders).
also are you playing it on windows, linux or mac systems?
the more info the better, is a rule of thumb.
Surprisingly there is no issue with the nora dance scene.
it happens in pretty much any episode but mainly around ep 13
i am on windows
heres a video

Reactions: boy mason and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Surprisingly there is no issue with the nora dance scene.
it happens in pretty much any episode but mainly around ep 13
i am on windows
heres a video
yup, seems as a different issues than those above mentioned "bugs".
if this is the only game you have those flickering problems during animations, you can try to switch among renpy default renderers (shift+g).
here is in that regard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grampsmagna

Grampsmagna

Aug 7, 2020
yup, seems as a different issues than those above mentioned "bugs".
if this is the only game you have those flickering problems during animations, you can try to switch among renpy default renderers (shift+g).
here is in that regard.
Yup, that fixded it.
Thanks King

Reactions: Abhai

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I never really pay attention to this thread. I was wondering how often updates are? I remember playing and it ending on day 19 and then I checked the thread randomly and saw it was to 20 days. I have no idea how long ago it was either.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Seems like some of the characters are getting a little bit cucked here, so maybe the cuckold tab should be added?
There's no official cuckold tag until they finally change the tag system, and there's no point in adding one to his own tags because, it's not really needed, unwilling cuckold just falls under those infamous three letters. (no need to add that tag either) Therefore the cheating tag is enough in this case, which is used for Netori, which is basically cucking others. (which is what we are doing)

Hopefully the changes to the tag system happen sooner rather than later, then everything could be tagged much more accurately.

Reactions: El Buho
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes