The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Seems like some of the male characters are getting a little bit cucked here, so maybe the cuckold tab should be added?
Most of the male characters are getting cucked since AFH is mostly a Netori game. With only the exceptions of Lily, Chloe and the other young girls since they don't have boyfriends.

Cheating is used to tag Netori in F95, though it's also used when the MC is the one cheating on his girlfriend/wife like in AVNs such as College Bound, Lost at Birth and My Girlfriend's Friends. Maybe in a future the tags will change and another word instead. Though I don't feel fans would like "cuckolding" as a tag since they would most likely believe it's the protagonist the one who is getting cucked.

Last edited:

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
Seems like some of the characters are getting a little bit cucked here, so maybe the cuckold tab should be added?
There is no cuckhold in this game
Cuckhold means the husband like to watch his wife cheat

In this game, none of the husband are aware that their wife is cheating on them.

Cody sees his mom getting fucked by MC but he is the son, not the husband so it is not cuckhold + he don't like to see that or at least he doesn't admit it (cuckhold implies the guys like to watch)

The correct tag would then be "voyeur" if this tag exist

Reactions: ramvivat

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Why has the dev made so many of the scenes so dark? I want to be able to see what I am looking at ---> screenshot0005.png

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Did the dev came back to work?
He said next update coming sometime in October, but it was before he took the time off ?:unsure:

Reactions: kadgilek

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Will there be a rework work from the beginning in the future of the game?
I dont see a point tbh, the game for the most part is pretty high quality. I'd rather the dev work on new content than spend months reworking the whole game. I can see some minor things being reworked here and there if the dev wishes though.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes