RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
View attachment 295029

Overview:
Your father is an ex-cop. One day he tells you and your maid have to go to Eva's house which is approximately 2500 km away, without giving any reason. Eva is an old acquaintance of your family. You are against this call because going there means almost starting a new life but your maid already prepared everything and ready to hit to road. You'll reunite with your old friends after 12 years and encounter new people while trying to find out why did your father send you away from home.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-14
Release Date: 2020-02-14
Developer: vatosgames
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1-6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac
(Ep. 1-5): MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: Fan Signature -
Walkthrough

yopayale Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 295048 View attachment 295045 View attachment 295047 View attachment 295046 View attachment 295042 View attachment 295043 View attachment 295044
Thank you so much for a good and funny game. Don't know what it is but i'm really not think or that he's fuck a very hot mom. It's aalllright to thoose who call me a freak. I have very fun anyway thanks to you and f95zone

Oct 14, 2018
Ok, so I checked the script and if you let him watch, the MC is thinking:

This scene shouldn't be there for the label nowatch6 (when you turn him down)
scene 1912 with dissolve
mc"(Fuck! I hope she won't notice him.)"
mc"(I cannot believe he actually did it.)"

and I have no clue why you got the whole thing. If you used an older save he might have changed some variables and messed it up.
I did indeed use an old save, the one I've been using from the first time I played, which was episode 2 or 3 I believe. There were similar issues for some people with the mother after the dinner, so I'm assuming a mistake happened where our choices were forgotten.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The sex with Lily seems rushed to me. I mean, I realize she's completely in love, but she's a shy little virgin. She's not gonna just be ok with them going all the way after two dates.
It may have been a bit rushed, but with the Mom and Aunt likely taking several more updates before anything good happens, I can't say I'm all that upset about it. Plus, she does say she has been thinking about it since she saw the MC naked and jealousy is a fantastic motivator to get someone out of their comfort zone. Also, sometimes the quiet virgin types are the freakiest, so maybe not all that unrealistic.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The sex with Lily seems rushed to me. I mean, I realize she's completely in love, but she's a shy little virgin. She's not gonna just be ok with them going all the way after two dates.
Agreed. From first kiss to first fuck at warp speed.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Great another mc that auto pulls out completely ruining the sex scene. :cry:
Ha, that's not the only auto thing in this game. It doesn't matter what you do, MC still got his cock near the face of his aunt. What MC or player thinks about that doesn't matter, auto mode on. Well, player's sexual preferences doesn't matter at all, MC just wants to fuck anyone he sees (sometimes I even wander why he doesn't have boner on Cody or Bob) and beside that MC has some troubles with memory. He promised dinner like a date to his mother (auto mode on, players can do nothing about it), totally forgot about that the next day. Then he promised real date to Lily (in my walkthrough). And the next episode - guess what - he totally forgot about that.
Comparing to that auto pulling out is just a cherry on a top.

Agreed. From first kiss to first fuck at warp speed.
If you think that then what are saying about mother's lust to MC? If relations with Lily go on warp speed then relations with mother is some kind of time travel through the same warp.
Five episodes dev tried to bed MC with his mother, more than half a year of real time. Then he allowed Lily lovers to have sex with her. IMHO, it's not rushed, it's at last.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Attaching below Episode 5 walkthrough,
which could also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: edited the guide and fixed the typos, please re-download.
Is there an updated walkthrough for chapter 6.? Thanks!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Losing appeal to me now. On any path with Lily whether you're interested or not your only options for the decision are "I love you" and "Pretend loving her" - both of which led to sex. Why not third option just to be friends/cousins? :(

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the next part I feel that there will be something finally between MC and Eva :D

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes