Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
I'm digging this game a lot, probably my second favorite on this site now, just behind Treasure of Nadia and A Mother's Love.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I remember the first time I played it and it didn't get my attention too much. Today, with great joy, I can say that it has exceeded my expectations. Keep it that way developers. My rating til the episode 6 is 8/10

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

For Tier 3 and Tier 4: 03/26/2020 - 8:00 PM (UTC)
For Tier 2: 03/28/2020 - 8:00 PM (UTC)
Public Release: 03/29/2020 - 8:00 PM (UTC)
Includes: 303 new images and 6 new animations.
Progression with: Eva, Nora, Janet, Lily.

dontooba

Aug 26, 2019
Where the heck is the script/dialogue file? Trying to edit it to fix some basic grammatical errors but I literally cannot find it anywhere in the project. Was it written in Python to prevent editing? Thanks!

dontooba

Aug 26, 2019
Where the heck is the script/dialogue file? Trying to edit it to fix some basic grammatical errors but I literally cannot find it anywhere in the project. Was it written in Python to prevent editing? Thanks!
Nevermind, found it. Was an RPA File. Thanks anyway :D

• Haha
Reactions: vergil414
D

Deleted member 1538122

Unofficial Android Port for Ep.1-6 Patched & Compressed :

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
Thank you

arms99

May 11, 2018
I absolutely loved the scene with the cuz previous update, didn’t think this update would compare but I was wrong, it was just as good. Although I kind of want to strangle Bob, stupid guy won't let me bang his wife or daughter / MCs aunt or cousin in peace.

The game just keeps getting better and better each update. I’m looking forwards to seeing what the dev has in store for us next. Fingers crossed it involves a threesome of the mum/aunt or aunt/cousin (although that’s probably just wishful thinking on my part)

Great job dev (y)(y)

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes