Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I corrected that too, it should be grab it, and then throw, it, but you end up in the same place if you just pick throw it first, you just go to the next avaiable choice, after the two "throw it's" you see in the guide it's nothing of consequence, but I corrected it nonetheless cause although I'm human I detest making mistakes. I didn't have time to play test this one yesterday because I had another guide to do, but I wanted to get it out to you guys. So I just caught it myself just 15 minutes ago, however like I said it affects nothing and you will just go to the next choice you see for those who already downloaded it, that choice I believe is "continue despite her husband". Thanks for your feedback, I always want to know if there is something I need to fix, doesn't happen often, but yesterday I overextended myself. Cheers!
That's okay a simple mistake will not kill anyone. And Don't overwhelm yourself with work.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's okay a simple mistake will not kill anyone. And Don't overwhelm yourself with work.
I'm learning that quickly. Qleaf gave me a good cyber spanking and told me to slow down. Usually it's not like this though. I rarely have to do more than one guide in one day, but it just fell that way this time. Thank you for replying, it's good advice.

Reactions: ontach

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I'm learning that quickly. Qleaf gave me a good cyber spanking and told me to slow down. Usually it's not like this though. I rarely have to do more than one guide in one day, but it just fell that way this time. Thank you for replying, it's good advice.
just Maker Walkthrough in one day and in the other day making another Walkthrough That's why you don't get overwhelmed with work and it's more easy for you

Reactions: Zoey Raven

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
100% network usage in task manager yet only 1MB/s download with mega..i remember downloading at 30MB/S last time i used it..is it cause of overloaded network servers ?>

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Mom and Mrs. Watson :love: .....Go after them son. Auntie is too slutty for me (n):rolleyes:

Loved the update by the way

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
awesome update been waiting for this baby ... finally got my aunt .. after my sweetass little cousin .. thank you so freakin much for making my day (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What I would give to see a pregnancy tag here especially after that Eva scene at the end Bob in this update out to spoil our fun. Can't wait for the next update should be fun Bikini shopping with the Mom

Reactions: ImperialD

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
"no sexual interaction". Are you playing the last version? you can fuck the aunt
I think he meant w them together,
Correction he said or not and. In that case yes that case many w Eva especially you start messing around w her in the first chapter.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes