Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
then again the MC Mom is not like his aunt she's trying to fight these feelings that she has to mc
I think she will relent last. She's the slow burn character in this game sexually.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh, My Goddess, Eva !!! I lost so hard to that Ass. Dev nearly ended me this update.

Now that i finished my all women route save, Goddess Janet is closing in with her descend. 2 Ass goddesses down(Eva and Sophia) with only 2 left now(Janet and Nora).

Last edited:

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
As always, the developer maintains its quality and its history evolution with each update that goes on. Congratulations on the great job.

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
Keep getting same error Sayer eva is not a function or a string//both full size and compressed?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Goddamn this game is hot as fuck. Checked another box off of the list. Now we just need the Mom and Ms Watson for the complete set. Then I can't wait until the threesomes start because we all know they are coming. Throw in some anal action and this game is pure gold.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
hame looks good maybe a gallery someday i wonder why so manny games dont hav ea gallery whre you cna rewatch scenes

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
OUTSTANDING update, the writing in this was just great with just amazing renders. I just loved the interaction with Eva at the end. Keep up the great work.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Managed to progress with aunt. Any content with mom after you take her to dinner? I feel like I am missing something but dunno what.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks. I tried to do it couple of times but always get "After what happened this morning you from now sleep separate" answer which is kinda weird for now because she was into it.
Yea that's what everyone gets, it's nothing you did wrong, just part of the push pull corruption narrative. This is a theme in many Landlady/Maid games. I'd give you some examples of other games, but the moderators prefer we stay on the topic of this game in this thread, for good reason.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes