Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Episode 1-7
Sorry for the lack of understanding, but some things I am a "nob".
The question is when you launch a game and put Version: 1-7 or 1-3.
It means what?
Means is this version is from chapter 1 to 7 is this? :unsure:

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Sorry for the lack of understanding, but some things I am a "nob".
The question is when you launch a game and put Version: 1-7 or 1-3.
It means what?
Means is this version is from chapter 1 to 7 is this? :unsure:
Yea, basically, current version you will download contain episode 1 to episode 7. "update only" file is pretty rare by dev.

Reactions: Moricano

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi everyone! I finished the script and started to work on the scenes, the new episode will be about Nora, Eva, Janet and a little bit of Chloe, Lily, Sophia and there will be an introduction of Jasmine.

Also, there will be 2 polls within this week. One is about Nora's new swimsuit and the other one will be about the short stories that I previously talked about. I think I can finally publish it in 3-5 days. It will be published for all patrons. Then, tier - 2 and above patrons will be able to vote if these mini games should continue or not.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I've really been enjoying this game. Storywise it's fun and engaging. The art is pretty good with a nice variety of girls. The language part of the equation has been a bit lacking though. It is comprehensible, but rough enough to detract from enjoyment if you are reading everything.

Therefore, I took it upon myself to do an edit job on the script to hopefully improve this feature of the game. I have corrected punctuation and syntax. I have tried to remain true to the original script wherever possible, but there have been a few places where I needed to reword sentences. I hope my efforts will be appreciated by any of you who enjoy this game. If you use it and would like to leave comments, either here or in my DMs, I would like to hear your feedback. Especially if you like what you have done, I would be interested in collaborating with Devs to make better, cleaner games by making sure the English in the scripts is up to snuff. Referrals would be appreciated.

In order to use this file, first you will need to use unren to extract rpa packages. Then, delete (or rename) script.rpy and script.rpyc from the /game folder. Drop this file into /game and restart the game application.

Finally, I noticed a continuity error. The game refers to Chloe and Chris as step-siblings. However, the story Chloe tells indicates they are half-siblings (same mother, different fathers). If they are in fact half-siblings, it's elementary to make that change in the script.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi everyone! So, I'm still creating the scenes, several animations are planned for this episode. Probably I can release the new episode around 10 May.

I talked about the mini games last week, I said It will be ready within 3-5 days but I still couldn't finish it, sorry for that. But this time for sure it will be released within 3 days. Sorry for this delay.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
he already gave a solid fuck to a few of "his" milfs...yet, two more to go...and who knows, maybe a few more hot/fuckable milfs emerge as the game progress further ;)
His Mom is not yet :) and sex scenes are realy good (y)

Reactions: Abhai
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes