DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I'm just wondering if I have reached the end or there is an issue.

Episode 7 when Aunt Eva tells you she wants to get down, Bob says something from outside then the game just quits out.

Is that where it should stop?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm just wondering if I have reached the end or there is an issue.

Episode 7 when Aunt Eva tells you she wants to get down, Bob says something from outside then the game just quits out.

Is that where it should stop?
nope, you definitely have an issue there, and you are missing perhaps the hottest sex-scene in the game so far, or maybe one of the hottest at all;)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
f***, this's great. Sex scene with aunt, hope more scene after update with his mom. Thanks for the hardwok to develop. Can't wait what next with three some, janet, more scene aunt and obviously his mom....

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, how do you think things are going to develop with Janet? I'm wondering if her husband is going to invite MC for a threesome. :whistle:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, how do you think things are going to develop with Janet? I'm wondering if her husband is going to invite MC for a threesome. :whistle:
twosome could be a way better...with her, not a husband, of course :whistle:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
twosome could be a way better...with her, not a husband, of course :whistle:
Well, sure, but there really hasn't been anything to hint at that so far. Janet seems to be honestly and completely in love with and loyal to her husband.

Her husband on the other hand seems to have been made to look like a beta who wouldn't mind sharing... Look at how hard he influenced the swimming lessons...

Idle speculation on my part while I wait for the next update!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, sure, but there really hasn't been anything to hint at that so far. Janet seems to be honestly and completely in love with and loyal to her husband.

Her husband on the other hand seems to have been made to look like a beta who wouldn't mind sharing... Look at how hard he influenced the swimming lessons...

Idle speculation on my part while I wait for the next update!
of course, yet it would be even hotter to slowly uncover things there - perhaps undo that happy love fasade the things could be a bit different...or our dear mc could just dwell on one of moments of weakness (happens to best of us, why Janet to be an exception there). :sneaky:

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Girls are very attractive and renders are excellent but overall I find this game very underwhelming. After the first few episodes, I wanted to see 'mafia angle' dropped... but when it happened, the game didn't get much better. For example, unless Bob is closeted gay, I have a serious issue believing in him having absolutely zero sexual interest in his wife, 43 years old or not. Eva is just too attractive for this to happen.

In general, I can't exactly pinpoint my issue with this game. I just find it to lack any substance (not sure if it's a correct word here) some other games have. And all the cockblocking is getting tiresome.

Still, ass on Lily when she is lying on her bed...WOW. And don't start me on Nora hotness.

Last edited:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone! Still creating the scenes, I'll start rendering within this week so previews may start. Possible release date is still May 10.

About the mini game, I'm getting very positive feedbacks, I'll probably continue making them time to time, when I'm free. You can send me your story ideas, I don't promise I will make them but if it's a subject that I trust myself on, I can add your story to the poll.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
* The red character text against the transparent background can be difficult to read sometimes.

* Engrish. Yay.

* So I broke down and installed the incest patch because calling the Aunt character 'Landlady' is just clumsy and stupid. She could easily have been an old friend of the mother character. It's really clumsy and shows off a poor grasp of the language.

* Didn't tell the daughter that the MC was coming, and suggesting that the MC visit here in her room? Very, very clumsy.

* This is about as generic as it gets

* Not one iota of resistance from Lily, at least not from what I'm seeing. Isn't there supposed to be some corruption in this game?

* Cody doesn't look like a guy who spends all of his time indoors playing video games.

* Is there a reason to emphasize the familial relationships in the character names?

* I find it very amusing that all of these characters recognize one another after not seeing each other for 12 years.

* I guess the mc is the one getting corrupted?

* Are there not separate rooms for the mother and MC> If not, why did they go there?

* These girls are all impossibly thin. I respect the 'Barbie Doll' look is a fantasy for many, but really...

* And of course the girl who was screaming her head off and calling you a perv moments ago is now openly stroking your cock.

* Blowjob animation isn't bad.

* One of the MC's lines is attributed to Sophia

* I will say there's a fair amount of content for an initial release

* This whole Mafia plot is unnecessary and simply gums up things

Overall, while I applaud the work the developer put into this, I didn't enjoy it. The poor English hurts it a lot, plus the behavior of all the women is absurd. For me, this is a miss.
how do you install the incest patch

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
how do you install the incest patch
- Download from OP
- extract file (if necessary)
- place the file in the .../game folder
- start the game and enjoy (sometimes you need to start a new playthrough to see the patch working)

btw. this works for most of games the same way

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
The scene almost same like Milfy City when the MC fuck his Mom(Linda) and suddenly his dad/husband(Bob) come back home and the MC need to hide from his dad.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The scene almost same like Milfy City when the MC fuck his Mom(Linda) and suddenly his dad/husband(Bob) come back home and the MC need to hide from his dad.
some inline spoilers or simple spoilers would be a good thing there;)
and, yep, there is some resemblance, yet there are some differences as well.
moreover, isnt that "interrupted/hiding lover" a common thing everywhere?:p

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes