RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok... we're 8 episodes in, the original plot has been entirely tossed out, it's time to stop the slow burn on the mom now.

If you aren't even going to dive back into your original story at all, then there's no reason to delay. You're just making a fuck em all game now, stop dragging it out.

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
Ok... we're 8 episodes in, the original plot has been entirely tossed out, it's time to stop the slow burn on the mom now.

If you aren't even going to dive back into your original story at all, then there's no reason to delay. You're just making a fuck em all game now, stop dragging it out.
slow paced games are way better as long the characters are interesting

arms99

May 11, 2018
There is something wrong with the masked links on f95 :(, they just give error msg instead of the link

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
mega.nz/file/bOoSiAJb#T8NWgk0Mc2iLD99i__muc6aD9VGjKBoUH4pehgp9A2w

This should work fine, at least it did for me.
Seems like that's the compressed version but NOPY is slow as hell so I'll take what i can get.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
slow paced games are way better as long the characters are interesting
I absolutely agree but I feel like we've had multiple updates with no advancement of the plot since returning from the delivery of the package. No contact from Dad, etc.

I am happy to play a game where the MC fucks his Cousin, Aunt, Milf next door, every female in range but the game started as more than that. I'd like a continuation.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Is called "Romance a Family" type of game, in those game you usually romance all the girls if is a harem, and it seems like it will.
I love the game personally and it was said when the game was first released that some girls will get more content than others... it may seem as teasing but there will be enough content with the Mom/Maid. Try to have some faith bro, he is actually doing pretty good in this last updates (Chloe and Lily were added in last updates, to have them both for example).

Btw Vatos you should add harem tag already;)

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes