KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
pc-s have to be rather expensive in your country, or phones are cheap..:unsure:
in mine an average pc-s (with equipment) are, if not cheaper than in the same prices-range as some average android-phone.
though here as well a vast majority of people when they have to choose, they choose a bit more expensive phone over a low-end pc-s:ROFLMAO:
I have a game computer, but I prefer to play these games with a mobile phone. it's a matter of taste, man.:rolleyes::sneaky:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The link doesn't point to anything. Same as the first post.
you sure your browser is ok?
the link points where it should be -to the compressed game links.
I have a game computer, but I prefer to play these games with a mobile phone. it's a matter of taste, man.:rolleyes::sneaky:
Yeah, but playing a game like this, that has actually good quality renders, on a small screen, seems counterproductive.
moreover, there are a few more possibilities with pc-setup than those when fapping/playing to a few inches monitor images....yet it is a matter of taste, so end of discussion here;):cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
you sure your browser is ok?
the link points where it should be -to the compressed game links.

moreover, there are a few more possibilities with pc-setup than those when fapping/playing to a few inches monitor images....yet it is a matter of taste, so end of discussion here;):cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what the problem is but I tried on PC, iPad and my Android phone. The link doesn't point to any post.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah, but playing a game like this, that has actually good quality renders, on a small screen, seems counterproductive.
Pleasures and colors are separate. who want to play games, can play on the phone or on a PC.

What if we have a good mobile phone, why not? (with big screen);)

and end word
I think we shouldn't criticize those who just have to play on the phone.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Pleasures and colors are separate. who want to play games, can play on the phone or on a PC.

What if we have a good mobile phone, why not? (with big screen);)

and end word
I think we shouldn't criticize those who just have to play on the phone.
I haven't criticized you for it, I just fail to see the point. Sure when I travel or something, I do play these on phone or tablet, but otherwise, if the game looks like this, it's a much better overall experience to use a big screen rather than a small (even a Note 10 is small compared to a 22 inch screen). Sometimes I use my TV to play if the quality is good enough for it. :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder if we will ever get a milf threesome from this I'm not against that idea by any means. And not warning Eva should be interesting in the long run :p nice update although I'm kind of worried with what Cody has seen.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
The slow burn on the mom (Nora) is getting really fucking boring now, just make an update focused on her and nail that coffin. It's getting too the point where I am losing interest in the character and the game in general. The aunt is acting too slutty and is becoming tiring seeing how easily accessible she is but the MC can't tap that when he wants because she's trying to take some moral high ground despite MC nutting in her twice.

If he has one MILF why does he need to bother with the boring one? Wrap this up before you keep losing stars here on this forum and general interest from the public. Slow burning is not appreciated in this community unless there's a legit story build up.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jesus christ, I'm hard stuck at the beginning of this update.

Eva, my goddess. Just putting those scenes right at the start. I don't think I'm going to make it pass them right now. This dev is really going to turn me into a ghost one of these days with all these Asses in this game. Truly an ass man paradise.

I'll be back later if i can somehow make it pass this Reverse CG scene with Eva. That Ass of her's is just outrageous every time it see i just halt.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
My Ep.7 save didn't work somehow but I use Ep.6 save to play and it work. Not sure that it's a problem on my part or yours.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
A lot of annoying whiny freeloaders in these comments complaining about the slow burn with the mom. You do realize she is the main focus of the story right? Vatos hasn't even continued the progress of the mafia story line & you want the mc to be nailing the mom already? Everything has to line up correctly or the story loses balance. In my experience playing these kinds of games, once the main trophy has been conquered the story line is pretty much all complete. Please ignore these people & keep writing the story at your own pace Vatos, don't give in to rushed writing, especially for people on this forum!

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
A lot of annoying whiny freeloaders in these comments complaining about the slow burn with the mom. You do realize she is the main focus of the story right? Vatos hasn't even continued the progress of the mafia story line & you want the mc to be nailing the mom already? Everything has to line up correctly or the story loses balance. In my experience playing these kinds of games, once the main trophy has been conquered the story line is pretty much all complete. Please ignore these people & keep writing the story at your own pace Vatos, don't give in to rushed writing, especially for people on this forum!
Your comment is solid but seriously? You used freeloader card on a pirate site? :FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes