Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I tried that .. but Still i didn't get the choices :/ but thanks anyways
Yea, that should work unless it's a bug from last version. Anyone else having this problem?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sorry I don't have one from that early in the game. You might try asking someone else. There is no reason you should not get the Nora points if you don't chose the Sophie +1 option in chapter one. I haven't heard or anyone else saying they have had this problem and it's in the script file. So unless, like I said it's a bug. The best I can tell you is go back and just use skipping to the choices and make sure you are picking the correct ones to get those scenes.

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
Sorry I don't have one from that early in the game. You might try asking someone else. There is no reason you should not get the Nora points if you don't chose the Sophie +1 option in chapter one. I haven't heard or anyone else saying they have had this problem and it's in the script file. So unless, like I said it's a bug. The best I can tell you is go back and just use skipping to the choices and make sure you are picking the correct ones to get those scenes.
There is a chance that the options 6 of episode 5 isn't exist anymore? Because thats my problem i can't get that option.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Heeellll yeaaaa, a threesome with two hot milfs. Bruv i can't wait for it. All we need now is a foursome with Mom Aunt and Sophia fuck it throw in Janet too. I can picture it in my head, girl on girl action strap ons dildos, MC bangs them one after another, cocaine all night long fucking. Hell yea!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It took a miracle but i finally got pass that Eva scene and boy was i just done afterwards lol.

The update was good. Mom opening up to the incest some more, while Eva and Sophia future 3some is about to end my life. Lily and Chloe are coming along nicely though I'm not interested in their friend.

Meanwhile, Cody on the other hand... Jesus i know she's your mom but she was my Aunt first so... Lol i don't know where i was going to go with that but play along like it made sense.

Now janet, damn that ass... I mean dang i actually feel bad for the husband on that one and I'm not even sure how i could possibly help them with this tiny problem they're having :Kappa:such a tragedy.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Now janet, damn that ass... I mean dang i actually feel bad for the husband on that one and I'm not even sure how i could possibly help them with this tiny problem they're having :Kappa:such a tragedy.
I'm pretty sure MC is going to selflessly volunteer to be a sperm donor. He's just into giving like that. :coffee:

D

Deleted member 1954024

I'm pretty sure MC is going to selflessly volunteer to be a sperm donor. He's just into giving like that. :coffee:
Only that he's gonna volunteer to donate it in a less traditional way. *wink wink*

bisida

Apr 23, 2020
so it is ep. 8 now.
now the question for the now released ep.
is now MC/Protagonist can penetrate Mom Vagina/Ass?
is now MC/Protagonist can penetrate the neighbour swim-student Vagina/Ass?

i forgot their name, actualy just to make the now question simple, what is new in the released ep. just now?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so it is ep. 8 now.
now the question for the now released ep.
is now MC/Protagonist can penetrate Mom Vagina/Ass?
is now MC/Protagonist can penetrate the neighbour swim-student Vagina/Ass?

i forgot their name
nope, and nope.

Reactions: bisida
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes