TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The slow burn on the mom (Nora) is getting really fucking boring now, just make an update focused on her and nail that coffin. It's getting too the point where I am losing interest in the character and the game in general. The aunt is acting too slutty and is becoming tiring seeing how easily accessible she is but the MC can't tap that when he wants because she's trying to take some moral high ground despite MC nutting in her twice.

If he has one MILF why does he need to bother with the boring one? Wrap this up before you keep losing stars here on this forum and general interest from the public. Slow burning is not appreciated in this community unless there's a legit story build up.
THIS and enough with the fucking forced "skeet shooting". Skeet shooting sounds better than auto pullout :WeSmart:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I see an update to the game, but not to the incest patch. Is it fine to use as-is, or should I wait?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
A lot of annoying whiny freeloaders in these comments complaining about the slow burn with the mom. You do realize she is the main focus of the story right? Vatos hasn't even continued the progress of the mafia story line & you want the mc to be nailing the mom already? Everything has to line up correctly or the story loses balance. In my experience playing these kinds of games, once the main trophy has been conquered the story line is pretty much all complete. Please ignore these people & keep writing the story at your own pace Vatos, don't give in to rushed writing, especially for people on this forum!
I totally agree with you on the slow burn justification, but the execution of it in this game could've been a lot better in my opinion.
Right now we are kinda waiting for Nora to make up her mind about fucking her son, all cards have been layed out on the table which kinda fucks up the vibe (for me atleast).
This should have happened unbeknownst to our protagonist, his mom battling these urges with herself, maybe a little bit of jealousy towards the aunt, a lot of teasing towards her son and whatnot.

But instead we have these awkward scenes where her son is trying to convince her to fuck him which is just straight up anoying and im not surprised that many people are voicing their frustrations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pulse12 and EZ8lt

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The body type targets the sister demographic, with the lack of midsection, but that's nothing new.

If there's no development, it's not worth the download.
But I'm curious.
But I am still in doubt as to whether she is a mother or an employee since the review I made here in the script files is as a caregiver.
It was very badly resolved what the developer put here of this woman in relation to Mc !!!
Caregiver means someone who takes care.
Now because she never wants to have sex with Mc is the question of why.
I think she is something more than his (Mc) caregiver. :unsure:

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
Continued walthrough by myself with Qleaf's blessing.

Edit: Updated to Episodes 1-8 enjoy!

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
I can't get the first NNoraLove... there is some important choice to get it? I mean..i tried with sophia=0 also with Nora=1 and NNora=3.. but i can't get the second choice after they are both in the room.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I can't get the first NNoraLove... there is some important choice to get it? I mean..i tried with sophia=0 also with Nora=1 and NNora=3.. but i can't get the second choice after they are both in the room.
What Episode are we talking here?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But I am still in doubt as to whether she is a mother or an employee since the review I made here in the script files is as a caregiver.
It was very badly resolved what the developer put here of this woman in relation to Mc !!!
Caregiver means someone who takes care.
Now because she never wants to have sex with Mc is the question of why.
I think she is something more than his (Mc) caregiver. :unsure:
The original script writes Nora as the MC's maid and she seems to have a kind of nanny relationship with him. Of course, with the incest patch, she's his mother.

Draw your own conclusions about which is "true". ;-)

Reactions: Moricano

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The original script writes Nora as the MC's maid and she seems to have a kind of nanny relationship with him. Of course, with the incest patch, she's his mother.

Draw your own conclusions about which is "true". ;-)
I say the Ipatch version! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Now, my big question is: Do you really think Janet went in the house after her swimming lesson to "dry her hair"? Or did she go in to rub one out after MC swam her to the side of the pool with his dick hotdogging her the whole way? This is an important literary question that deserves careful consideration. :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019

Draw your own conclusions about which is "true
It is if she is the maid, and Mc's caregiver, certainly the one who cares and raises becomes the mother herself, nothing against incest of a climate in the game, who would not like to have a Caregiver like Nora lol, I would like to have a Nora in life. ;) :love:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
There was mention of a threesome with Eva and Sophia by the pool and perhaps going inside to do said deed, but nothing happened. Intended for another time, or did i miss something?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes