Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
After all, what is this woman in this photo in the game for Mc?
Mother or maid!
The body type targets the sister demographic, with the lack of midsection, but that's nothing new.

If there's no development, it's not worth the download.
But I'm curious.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Slow burn. You hear that a lot lately, but it's mostly a bunch of bs. If it's for the sake of story anything is ok, but it's usually just an excuse to tease certain characters that are more anticipated. It's not like slow burn equals good story or a quick fuck will kill a story. In these cases it almost always story for the sake of slow burn, instead of slow burn for the sake of story.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-8].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For the developer.
What was added in this version?
Saves from the previous version at the end of to put in this version or do you have to start a new game? :unsure:
I'm obviously not the developer, but I didn't have any problem with my saves. Sometimes loading a save ended up loading several renders back from where I saved (so if I saved on the 15th render in a scene, loading might put me on the 10th or something), but the saves worked just fine otherwise.

As far as what was added, the next full day of the story varies, ofc, depending on what you chose. In my playthrough, this included:

Last edited:

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-8].

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you my made

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great update loved Aunt sex :) Next update focus on Nora (MOM) :love: (y)
Sex scenes are great (y)

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
I think this question was asked before but will HAREM be in this game
Is called "Romance a Family" type of game, in those game you usually romance all the girls if is a harem, and it seems like it will.
I love the game personally and it was said when the game was first released that some girls will get more content than others... it may seem as teasing but there will be enough content with the Mom/Maid. Try to have some faith bro, he is actually doing pretty good in this last updates (Chloe and Lily were added in last updates, to have them both for example).

Btw Vatos you should add harem tag already;)
I think the game doesn't hit the requirements for harem tag for now, as it says [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.] But it'll happen, eventually.
Ok... we're 8 episodes in, the original plot has been entirely tossed out, it's time to stop the slow burn on the mom now.

If you aren't even going to dive back into your original story at all, then there's no reason to delay. You're just making a fuck em all game now, stop dragging it out.
We'll return the mafia storyline at some point, but there's some progressions that I want to make with the main characters before we go back to Robstone again. This is kinda my fault because it was a mistake to separate the main characters from the main town of the game. Now, in order to progress the plot, mc has to leave all main characters behind and go to another town with new characters. I got some ideas to resolve this issue but first, I had to establish some relationship levels with the main characters.

Why are they so white?
I think you're playing Ep 1. Skin tone is improved as the game progress.

GßimReaper

Mar 30, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Episode 1-8 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The savior for the broke people who can't own pc

• Haha
Reactions: Bintang and EZ8lt

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The savior for the broke people who can't own pc
pc-s have to be rather expensive in your country, or phones are cheap..:unsure:
in mine an average pc-s (with equipment) are, if not cheaper than in the same prices-range as some average android-phone.
though here as well a vast majority of people when they have to choose, they choose a bit more expensive phone over a low-end pc-s:ROFLMAO:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why do devs insist on making us play retarded mc's? Or is this just another case of bad writing? :cry:
He's an asshole, even without you chose him to be in this update, but he's far away from a retard unless you don't make him to be one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes