MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here hoping for it because at least MC fuck around while waiting.
True, True. Just need a bit more variety. Eve and Sophia were both similar in body, need more women the MC's age or in between the MILF age and his own (that's quite a wide gap). Fucking the same 2-3 people in 8 episodes is getting boring.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
True, True. Just need a bit more variety. Eve and Sophia were both similar in body, need more women the MC's age or in between the MILF age and his own (that's quite a wide gap). Fucking the same 2-3 people in 8 episodes is getting boring.
How about that warehouse girl? Is MC fuck her yet? I can't remember.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How about that warehouse girl? Is MC fuck her yet? I can't remember.
Nope, didn't get a chance and it has been 4 (?) updates since we met her. It is possible, maybe, in the next update that the MC will have some fun with his cousin's other friend. For a game that has allowed us to engage in incest with the Aunt and cousin, then sex with the neighbor milf and daughter, it feels like the sexual escapades are slowing down.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Nope, didn't get a chance and it has been 4 (?) updates since we met her. It is possible, maybe, in the next update that the MC will have some fun with his cousin's other friend. For a game that has allowed us to engage in incest with the Aunt and cousin, then sex with the neighbor milf and daughter, it feels like the sexual escapades are slowing down.
I don't think so. Because lately MC fuck in every episode now. I think we feel things are slow because constant cockblocking.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think so. Because lately MC fuck in every episode now. I think we feel things are slow because constant cockblocking.
Eh, the same sex partners having the same sex acts with a plot that isn't moving forward on the Nora or the investigation fronts. I was really hoping for more this update.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah I get it. No story progression and only filler sex.
Exactly, when I first played this (around update 4-5) I was excited. A MILF "hunt" game combined with a criminal investigation subplot was exciting. The renders were solid, incest on point, etc. And now the game has been cruising along plotwise. The sex with the aunt was nice but actually came too easy, she made a point of saying that was the line she wouldn't cross and she crossed it with ease (beyond the annoying af cockblocking by the uncle). Everyone was quick to jump on the MC except the mom (which I get, she's the main sexual pursuit so can't make her too easy). It would be nice if while the MC was getting blue balls waiting for his mom to do the deed we were also continuing the "Hermit" plot. Instead it's just the MC pining for his mother's fjords and fucking everything else that smiles at him. I was hoping for more.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Exactly, when I first played this (around update 4-5) I was excited. A MILF "hunt" game combined with a criminal investigation subplot was exciting. The renders were solid, incest on point, etc. And now the game has been cruising along plotwise. The sex with the aunt was nice but actually came too easy, she made a point of saying that was the line she wouldn't cross and she crossed it with ease (beyond the annoying af cockblocking by the uncle). Everyone was quick to jump on the MC except the mom (which I get, she's the main sexual pursuit so can't make her too easy). It would be nice if while the MC was getting blue balls waiting for his mom to do the deed we were also continuing the "Hermit" plot. Instead it's just the MC pining for his mother's fjords and fucking everything else that smiles at him. I was hoping for more.
I don't mind Aunt plot much. I think she became easy to get milf people off dev back. I argee with you about main plot tho. It's gone for a few updates now.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game started good, but then it just abandoned the interesting criminal story to go for a generic harem one, with one of the most cringy, pathetic tropes in this kind of harem : humiliation of other male characters who are all cucks, gays, horrible husbands, micropenis...etc outside the mc with his magical dick of course, this is really pathetic and cringy at the same time.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Only two complaints about the game thus far, first by the close of this chapter the mc has established himself as huge selfish dick, pun not intended. Seriously the cousin asks him to stop sleeping with his mom and he blatantly tells him "no" while claiming that he cares about him. The characters persona seems to have undergone a complete 180 from the selfless guy who was willing to take on a debt to help a troubled stranger with out asking for or taking anything in return even when "offered", to someone who can't think past his penis, granted this is an adult game but still the story started out so well. I'd understand if their was something in his environment that was slowly corroding his moral compass and pulling him towards the dark side like the need to make "tough" choices to protect his family or being blackmailed by an antagonist but their really isn't even a hint of that, unless you consider being surrounded by woman as soul corrupting in which case...
My 2nd complaint and this one is a doozy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously where the heck did the choice based system go? I'd almost rather prefer to see the mc get blue balled and with his current personality i wouldn't even feel bad about it.

Other than that pretty decent game, with the female cousin probably being my favorite character so far.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Only two complaints about the game thus far, first by the close of this chapter the mc has established himself as huge selfish dick, pun not intended. Seriously the cousin asks him to stop sleeping with his mom and he blatantly tells him "no" while claiming that he cares about him. The characters persona seems to have undergone a complete 180 from the selfless guy who was willing to take on a debt to help a troubled stranger with out asking for or taking anything in return even when "offered", to someone who can't think past his penis, granted this is an adult game but still the story started out so well. I'd understand if their was something in his environment that was slowly corroding his moral compass and pulling him towards the dark side like the need to make "tough" choices to protect his family or being blackmailed by an antagonist but their really isn't even a hint of that, unless you consider being surrounded by woman as soul corrupting in which case...
My 2nd complaint and this one is a doozy.
Seriously where the heck did the choice based system go? I'd almost rather prefer to see the mc get blue balled and with his current personality i wouldn't even feel bad about it.

Other than that pretty decent game, with the female cousin probably being my favorite character so far.
The MC is essentially the bull cucking his uncle, his employer (Jeff), trying to cuck his dad, etc. I know we aren't supposed to think of it that way but it's what we are doing and the character doesn't have a shred of remorse. So perhaps it isn't so strange that he doesn't care what Cody wants? The MC could have taken the multiple cockblocking events from his uncle as a sign that he shouldn't do his Aunt but he didn't give a damn nor express any hesitation.
I blame a bit of it on the fact that the game has become more of a "gotta fuck them all" harem game than what it was initially (trying to fuck the mom, romancing the female cousin, and figuring out the Hermit's identity). Now the MC is going to do everything in his power to fuck all the women and no one can get in his way not even his cousin.

Choice has definitely gone by the wayside.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
From reading the change log, it just shows N/A for the current update. What does that mean? I don't want to download a game that only fixes translations or something small.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
From reading the change log, it just shows N/A for the current update. What does that mean? I don't want to download a game that only fixes translations or something small.
There is new content. It's just that some are finding the new content underwhelming.

There's probably a bit more... So definitely new content, but this update seems more like a setup for the next.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Abhai

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is new content. It's just that some are finding the new content underwhelming.

There's probably a bit more... So definitely new content, but this update seems more like a setup for the next.
Well, it depends on how you've been playing because I only got 1 and 5. A lot of the content isn't there unless you played exactly as needed to get it all.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well, it depends on how you've been playing because I only got 1 and 5. A lot of the content isn't there unless you played exactly as needed to get it all.
Well, yeah, but that's how games with branching paths work... right? If you didn't get the middle chunk, that means you locked out two of the six LI's in the game... (I think I counted that right.) I think Lily and Sophia got the shortest shrift in this update, but even they weren't totally ignored.

Like I said before, i think the thrust of this update is more of a setup for the next one although I guess if you don't like Janet and Sophia, you may continue to be disappointed.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, yeah, but that's how games with branching paths work... right? If you didn't get the middle chunk, that means you locked out two of the six LI's in the game... (I think I counted that right.) I think Lily and Sophia got the shortest shrift in this update, but even they weren't totally ignored.

Like I said before, i think the thrust of this update is more of a setup for the next one although I guess if you don't like Janet and Sophia, you may continue to be disappointed.
The issue is that I didn't know I was locking out either of them when I was playing through the game. At no point did I know that what I was doing was going to stop either of them from showing up. In fact I thought I'd done the exact opposite. I wanted to be in with all but Chloe, instead it seems I ended up with only Chloe. I don't know what I did wrong but I done did it. The problem with a game with a branching storyline is that if the player doesn't know the consequences of their actions they lose access to content once and for all versus having a chance to reopen a branch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
The issue is that I didn't know I was locking out either of them when I was playing through the game. At no point did I know that what I was doing was going to stop either of them from showing up. In fact I thought I'd done the exact opposite. I wanted to be in with all but Chloe, instead it seems I ended up with only Chloe. I don't know what I did wrong but I done did it. The problem with a game with a branching storyline is that if the player doesn't know the consequences of their actions they lose access to content once and for all versus having a chance to reopen a branch.
So what your looking for is something like an in game warning per choice that lets you know if certain actions will close or open a characters path? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes