DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
do you really need a walkthrough-mod for this simple game:WutFace:
or that is just a rising addiction - step aside coffee, drugs....there are coming vn walkthrough-mods :BootyTime:
I think you might need the Mod since else you miss a few scenes that are exclusive. Especially that Chloe/Lilly one.

Reactions: Naxos

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think you might need the Mod since else you miss a few scenes that are exclusive. Especially that Chloe/Lilly one.
if there is a mod to miss forced Chloe/Lilly scenes, perhaps i would try it then:BootyTime:
kidding aside, apart from some in-game bugs, it should be easy enough to see even those exclusive scenes.
yet, not that much into Chloe/Lilly - milfs rule in this game:p

• Haha
Reactions: sisqosarab and DA22

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
if there is a mod to miss forced Chloe/Lilly scenes, perhaps i would try it then:BootyTime:
kidding aside, apart from some in-game bugs, it should be easy enough to see even those exclusive scenes.
yet, not that much into Chloe/Lilly - milfs rule in this game:p
Them milfs are pretty tastey but none of them hold a candle to Lilly.

Jul 12, 2020
Good so far, hope in the next ep we get to see some real progress over several months Janet & Eva that considers our choices (not helping Janet for the crazy out there, or not warning Eva for the other crazies :) .
And Maybe mr Watson can give her some more anniversary:love: gifts over the years :p

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've got a feeling that the neighbor Adam likes to be kuckolded. Just the vibe I'm getting. I'm where you give his wife her first swimming lesson and think he's about to ask if the MC wants to bang her. LoL

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wow, an HJ.
Another 10 chapters and we should really see some progress.
With the Mom, yes, it has been slow going, but the MC has (or can have) had sex with Lily, Eva, Sophia, Chloe, and Janet, so it's not exactly like he's not been having lots of sex.

Speaking of which, where has Lily been lately? Feels like we haven't seen her for several updates and I'm starting to miss that cute babe. :love:

screenshot0001.png

Still waiting on that promised threesome with her and Chloe. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
With the Mom, yes, it has been slow going, but the MC has (or can have) had sex with Lily, Eva, Sophia, Chloe, and Janet, so it's not exactly like he's not been having lots of sex.

Speaking of which, where has Lily been lately? Feels like we haven't seen her for several updates and I'm starting to miss that cute babe. :love:

View attachment 843102

Still waiting on that promised threesome with her and Chloe. :sneaky:
I could say the same for this hottie...one of those im most interested in:love:
sophia1.jpg
Come on, Sophia, where are you babe, we miss ya?;)

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I could say the same for this hottie...one of those im most interested in:love:
View attachment 843168
Come on, Sophia, where are you babe, we miss ya?;)
Everyone's disappeared except for the Mom, Eva, and Janet. Haven't even met Lily in passing even though they live in the same house.

Vatos, if you're out there, we need the other fine-ass ladies back in this game. person-with-folded-hands_1f64f.png

• Haha
Reactions: Vatos and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Everyone's disappeared except for the Mom, Eva, and Janet. Haven't even met Lily in passing even though they live in the same house.
Vatos, if you're out there, we need the other fine-ass ladies back in this game. View attachment 843185
truth...yet, i could live with those three fine-asses only (mom, Eva and Janet) till the world very end, and never get bored.:love:
add Sophia there, and that could become an eternal paradise:p

Reactions: EJW

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we gonna be forced to keep fucking eva or can we get back to lily

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
are we gonna be forced to keep fucking eva or can we get back to lily
a rather strange question indeed:FacePalm:
no one is forced to fuck Eva, it is players free choice.
yet, everyone is forced to fuck lilly, for whatever the reason is (only Vatos knows it)
so, it would be better to ask - are we gonna be forced to fuck lilly, chloe and similar sh..girls in future as well?
or that could/can be made optional, something similar to sex with milfs (Eva, Sophia, Janet...)?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
a rather strange question indeed:FacePalm:
no one is forced to fuck Eva, it is players free choice.
yet, everyone is forced to fuck lilly, for whatever the reason is (only Vatos knows it)
so, it would be better to ask - are we gonna be forced to fuck lilly, chloe and similar sh..girls in future as well?
or that could/can be made optional, something similar to sex with milfs (Eva, Sophia, Janet...)?
im pretty sure your forced to fuck your aunt at least 3 times and chloe twice and looks like being forced with the mom to even if you choose that your not interested

Reactions: slashslayer

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
im pretty sure your forced to fuck your aunt at least 3 times and chloe twice and looks like being forced with the mom to even if you choose that your not interested
talking about double standards:BootyTime: (me not minding forced milfs)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be nice to have a bit more free-will/choices, regardless your preferences - milfs or girls, yet im guessing it could be forgiven as this is the devs first game/try.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
talking about double standards:BootyTime: (me not minding forced milfs)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be nice to have a bit more free-will/choices, regardless your preferences - milfs or girls, yet im guessing it could be forgiven as this is the devs first game/try.
i dont mind milfs its just i dont really like being forced into sleeping with people im not interested, it would be better if we had a choice in it

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The asses in this game are just....wow. Everyone of them :love: The shot with Janet in the black dress exposing her ass while in the mc's arms was hot as fuck :love:
I didn't realize there was content with her until I played through with the T mod from the beginning.
ANd to top it all off......when I got to her scenes I said Sweet! out loud and my fucking bird in the next room screamed out " I'm fired up now". I guess all of those fairy tail episodes really made an impression on her :LOL: African greys ftw...back on topic though. This update definately left me wanting more and I look forward to more of this:p

Last edited:
Reactions: NG12345 and EJW
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes