Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry if my previous post sounded a bit rude, you might have point, yet sometimes mac-requests are similar to "when-update", "android-links" spamming in various threads.
I dont use mac, yet i have packed more than few mac renpy versions, and yep that is a pretty easy thing to do with .
The other work-around should be to download pc-version, and use libs from your old mac-version of the same game.
There are few more solutions, some of it you have tried already, as it seems.
Not overtly rude...just snarky. But again, I appreciated it. And furthermore understand where it was coming from. I appreciate all your help.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I remember the days when only a few things worked for us Linux users. Windows users got everything, Mac users got a few and Linux got squat. lol We just did it ourselves and now 90% of games and apps are working for us.
Sounds like you and I need to have some dialog about what has worked for you! We appreciate the help.

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wow, an HJ.
Another 10 chapters and we should really see some progress.
yep, this game is so blueballing, almost like "blueballs paradise"...10 chapters already, and no sex with any chick, only HJs here and there. (sarcasm off)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
yep, this game is so blueballing, almost like "blueballs paradise"...10 chapters already, and no sex with any chick, only HJs here and there.
Wait. What? The MC has had quite a bit of sex.

Edit:

Oh! You mean with the mom? Yeah. That's about it with the mom.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Can't say I'm a fan of the models and the story isn't doing anything new.

But Eva is the best girl, so I'll keep an eye on it to see how things progress with her.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I've just started this and got to the first chance to slap Cody.

Can we bully the shit out of Cody without negative consequences? I see we have to slap him twice to get some dress or something. I was planning on just ignoring him and hopefully cuck the shit out him and Bob and any other guys. No way I'm helping him get with any girl.

Also can we pokemon this and catch 'em all?

Reactions: PeterSBigD and EJW

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I know many people like "thicc" or curvy women with fat asses, but this body shape an 11/10 for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maviarab this is sexy ^^
Indeed she is my good friend!
I'd argue that just like with any good diet, it's all about variety! a freak for each day of the week and a few more as a lottery stunt.

Something this game does very well :ROFLMAO:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm loving this game so far. Im only into episode 3 right now, but I hope you can help Cody hook-up with Chloe. He needs to get laid, bad. LoL

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-10 (Fixed the dev Image bug during Nora animation in Ep. 10 with the help of Vatos telling me what file to reference.)

(Sorry this one took a bit, Vatos and I had to squash a bug in there)
Hi ZoeyRaven there is a bug with the mod that causes you to only get the Chloe sex scene and not the Lily date in chapter 6.

I chose Lily in chapter 3, had movie night with Lily, agreed to the "practice date" but keep getting the cloe sex scene.

Saved just before the start of chapter 6, and using the mod I always got the Chloe scene. Loaded same save in unmodded game and got the correct date with Lily.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hi ZoeyRaven there is a bug with the mod that causes you to only get the Chloe sex scene and not the Lily date in chapter 6.

I chose Lily in chapter 3, had movie night with Lily, agreed to the "practice date" but keep getting the cloe sex scene.

Saved just before the start of chapter 6, and using the mod I always got the Chloe scene. Loaded same save in unmodded game and got the correct date with Lily.
This is a harem mod. You will have sex with both of them. If you have sex with Chloe first you will have sex with Lilly after. If you are not following the choices in the mod then you should use the Walkthrough and play the game Straight up, because if you read the mod description I include all sex scenes, but in order to have Chloe and Lilly you have to have the long scene with Chloe and the shorter scene, but still H scene with Lilly where you also talk about the threesome. So, no this is not a bug, I altered the code to make it this way. There is the PDF I did if you wanna play the game straight. Please read the mod description. Thanks!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This is a harem mod. You will have sex with both of them. If you have sex with Chloe first you will have sex with Lilly after. If you are not following the choices in the mod then you should use the Walkthrough and play the game Straight up, because if you read the mod description I include all sex scenes, but in order to have Chloe and Lilly you have to have the long scene with Chloe and the shorter scene, but still H scene with Lilly where you also talk about the threesome. So, no this is not a bug, I altered the code to make it this way. There is the PDF I did if you wanna play the game straight. Please read the mod description. Thanks!
I was following the choices in the mod though and because it was the harem mod, is why I downloaded it.

But I see that you altered it, and it's intentional I'm happy.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was following the choices in the mod though and because it was the harem mod, is why I downloaded it.

But I see that you altered it, and it's intentional I'm happy.
do you really need a walkthrough-mod for this simple game:WutFace:
or that is just a rising addiction - step aside coffee, drugs....there are coming vn walkthrough-mods :BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes