Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Do i need to start new game to play ep 10 or it depend in route choices to play ep 10 this bugg suck and save is from ep 9.
There were someone else that had the same problem besides you, I don't actually know the reason, it shouldn't do that. Maybe downloading the game again might help.

Reactions: Calyps0

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
There were someone else that had the same problem besides you, I don't actually know the reason, it shouldn't do that. Maybe downloading the game again might help.
I dont even use compressed version but let try to download game from another host.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Ava is the conversation for the Best Ass in games period, it's a thing of beauty. I'm so fixated on all of these glorious Milfs that I tend to forget about the main story line. This update was short, yet sweet but keeps reminding me why I look forward to each new release.

Edit: Just once when I'm fucking some guys wife in games I wanna see the guy flip the fck out like he normally would. I don't know why but I'm hoping Cody is a psycho.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
When will episode 10 be public for MAC release? There is a large demographic of MAC users here as well. Some of them support patreon. Many cannot. We'd love to give feedback on the latest release as well! TY.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When will episode 10 be public for MAC release? There is a large demographic of MAC users here as well. Some of them support patreon. Many cannot. We'd love to give feedback on the latest release as well! TY.
large demography of mac-ers here:FacePalm:
if only there will be an easy solution to play/adapt renpy pc-versions to mac...damn..yet that cant be helped, it is impossible to do such thing ever...even the search for "playing pc games on mac" or so, cant help there...
the only tiny hope is to ask, repeatedly, "when mac update", "why no mac update" etc.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
large demography of mac-ers here:FacePalm:
if only there will be an easy solution to play/adapt renpy pc-versions to mac...damn..yet that cant be helped, it is impossible to do such thing ever...even the search for "playing pc games on mac" or so, cant help there...
the only tiny hope is to ask, repeatedly, "when mac update", "why no mac update" etc.
I've had some luck asking for help here. Sometimes someone shares them. One thing I've found is an issue, are the programs that are supposed to run these PC versions do not always work. With IOS updates MAC sometimes renders many of them non-functioning. To a PC user, it seems easy. But often after downloading 3-5 programs that wont work (depending on whether you are running Cat or and older version) its just easier to ask for them. Since the game supports mac, wouldnt it just be amazing if those links were shared too? Thats my dream.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I've had some luck asking for help here. Sometimes someone shares them. One thing I've found is an issue, are the programs that are supposed to run these PC versions do not always work. With IOS updates MAC sometimes renders many of them non-functioning. To a PC user, it seems easy. But often after downloading 3-5 programs that wont work (depending on whether you are running Cat or and older version) its just easier to ask for them. Since the game supports mac, wouldnt it just be amazing if those links were shared too? Thats my dream.
Maybe there's an easier way for renpy games (I've seen many say it's should be easy to get it to work on mac..)
I wouldn't know tho, I avoid Apple products like the plague..Why don't you just run a windows/linux VM ( virtual machine) for your gaming needs?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Maybe there's an easier way for renpy games (I've seen many say it's should be easy to get it to work on mac..)
I wouldn't know tho, I avoid Apple products like the plague..Why don't you just run a windows/linux VM ( virtual machine) for your gaming needs?
LMAO. I can see why you'd avoid apple if you could. There are many drawbacks too drinking the cool-aid. There is a program called wine that has/does work for some RenPy depending on IOS. Apple tends to block a lot of programs (it seems) with IOS updates or it does something to the paths they use to run which nerfs them.
As an advocate for the Mac users here, however, I try to ask for the mac files (when they are readily available). If someone has shared the PC release it should be an easy ask to get the Mac version posted as well. I think thats the larger point here.

Either way I appreciate both of your thoughts (no matter how snarky daffy's are), the end result is we are both frustrated basically for the same thing:
Me, seeing that Mac links are not posted.
Them, hearing ppl ask for them in forums when there seems to be "easy solution" without really having experience trying it.

It makes the waters even more muddy when you factor-in that wine or VM DO work for some Mac users. As long as you can find the right versions of the programs that are compatible with your IOS, it can work. It just isn't a 1-fix-all situation. MAC typically doesn't allow or like third party programs to run on their machines (another reason not to drink the cool-aid) :D I personally do not have the HD space to run too many other programs on my Mac. So with space being a premium, I ask for the MAC links. It does work...it did last wednesday on another game.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
LMAO. I can see why you'd avoid apple if you could. There are many drawbacks too drinking the cool-aid. There is a program called wine that has/does work for some RenPy depending on IOS. Apple tends to block a lot of programs (it seems) with IOS updates or it does something to the paths they use to run which nerfs them.
As an advocate for the Mac users here, however, I try to ask for the mac files (when they are readily available). If someone has shared the PC release it should be an easy ask to get the Mac version posted as well. I think thats the larger point here.

Either way I appreciate both of your thoughts (no matter how snarky daffy's are), the end result is we are both frustrated basically for the same thing:
Them, hearing ppl ask for them in forums when there seems to be "easy solution" without really having experience trying it.

It makes the waters even more muddy when you factor-in that wine or VM DO work for some Mac users. As long as you can find the right versions of the programs that are compatible with your IOS, it can work. It just isn't a 1-fix-all situation. MAC typically doesn't allow or like third party programs to run on their machines (another reason not to drink the cool-aid) :D I personally do not have the HD space to run too many other programs on my Mac. So with space being a premium, I ask for the MAC links. It does work...it did last wednesday on another game.
Well, my comment definitely wasn't meant as snarky.. Not sure on what you'd insinuate with daffy tho :unsure: but that probably wasn't the case either.

I am familiar with Wine ( on linux to play games ) and even there I personally would rather run a VM then mess around with that mess.. VM's are easy, stable, free and my comment was more meant as a suggestion to look into something like virtualbox or I am sure mac has other exclusive software for that, to run a VM so you are free of the hassle to mess around getting windows/linux renpy games to work on mac yourself and you wouldn't have to depend on others for your gaming needs.. I am also pretty sure you wouldn't run into any limitations of IOS updates running a VM ? But I could be completely wrong like I said I try to avoid Apple as much as possible. It's not all bad tho they have some really nice software/programs apps some of which I wish were available on other platforms :D

As I can't look into your needs and what you already know or have available to you it was just a quick suggestion.
But maybe you are right and the MAC version will get updated soon after as well.. Anyhow I wish you luck on your gaming endeavors.

PS. your signature doesn't link to anywhere :p

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
I published the game for public yesterday on patreon.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I remember the days when only a few things worked for us Linux users. Windows users got everything, Mac users got a few and Linux got squat. lol We just did it ourselves and now 90% of games and apps are working for us.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Sorry if my previous post sounded a bit rude, you might have point, yet sometimes mac-requests are similar to "when-update", "android-links" spamming in various threads.
I dont use mac, yet i have packed more than few mac renpy versions, and yep that is a pretty easy thing to do with .
The other work-around should be to download pc-version, and use libs from your old mac-version of the same game.
There are few more solutions, some of it you have tried already, as it seems.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just finished playing this game and i really like this game. Only thing bothered me is MC behaves like a jerk with every girl he has fucked and behaves in a good way with those whom he did not fuck.
You have a brain disease or something.
MC has been nothing but nice to all the women in this game.
What game are you playing? I don't see that in my game.
(y)

Apr 21, 2019
It would be really great if the developer of this game put more scenes with women in sexy lingerie because it is sorely lacking I hope that there are more of these scenes of this genre in the next updates otherwise this game is really very good.
I don't know about you but I think he should add more scenes with women in sexy outfits, I hope so.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Well, my comment definitely wasn't meant as snarky.. Not sure on what you'd insinuate with daffy tho :unsure: but that probably wasn't the case either.

I am familiar with Wine ( on linux to play games ) and even there I personally would rather run a VM then mess around with that mess.. VM's are easy, stable, free and my comment was more meant as a suggestion to look into something like virtualbox or I am sure mac has other exclusive software for that, to run a VM so you are free of the hassle to mess around getting windows/linux renpy games to work on mac yourself and you wouldn't have to depend on others for your gaming needs.. I am also pretty sure you wouldn't run into any limitations of IOS updates running a VM ? But I could be completely wrong like I said I try to avoid Apple as much as possible. It's not all bad tho they have some really nice software/programs apps some of which I wish were available on other platforms :D

As I can't look into your needs and what you already know or have available to you it was just a quick suggestion.
But maybe you are right and the MAC version will get updated soon after as well.. Anyhow I wish you luck on your gaming endeavors.

PS. your signature doesn't link to anywhere :p
My signature WAS a WIP. With corona everywhere things stalled. The idea was simple. Gather smart folks (smarter than I) Around the modulation of games to get more to work for MAC. Otherwise, encourage link sharing for MAC as well. I appreciated your comment! So no worries. thanks for the dialog.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes