biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
I enjoy the hidden sex/netori in this game. Anyone know games similar where MC steals/has sex while lover/family member is present or aware? No rpgm games unless it has scene replay.

Last edited:
Reactions: slashslayer

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Listen.... I made my first big mistake which was playing this game again from the beginning. I started the game when the update dropped while not playing any other game and I'm just now getting finished.

I underestimated my love for Eva's ass(well asses in general) by a lot. She alone stopped my progress by a few hours and by the time i reached the ending of Ch.8 i was just done after Janet scenes(jesus that woman is still hot). This afternoon i finally got to Ch.9 and then comes lydia and the ending with Janet(which i also stopped at).

Now i finally reached the updated content and my god this Dev has to be an Ass man. There's no questioning it anymore. I was deceased with the Eva scenes. My ghost "came" and went to the afterlife after the yogi scene with Nora. My soul then proceeded to shatter at the ending and this post was only possible by my perverted will that somehow remained.

So what i wanted to say is this update was amazing af and that i "lose" the entire day with this game. This game is bad for my poor, ass man soul and i can't wait for the next update.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
why does the resolution drop at the start of episode9?
like episodes 1-8(SS2 is ending of episode8) it has a full window res and at the start of episode 9(SS1) suddenly its no longer full window?! why is it cropped down?!

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
why does the resolution drop at the start of episode9?
like episodes 1-8(SS2 is ending of episode8) it has a full window res and at the start of episode 9(SS1) suddenly its no longer full window?! why is it cropped down?!
Because the initial release contained a bug with the upscaling in episode 9 which got fixed by the dev, along with a missing image/scene with Eva in episode 10 I think. The dev fixed this quite fast but the download link here didn't get updated untill recently I think...

Anyways I guess the download link got updated to the fixed version ;
previous one with the bug for episode 9 was 790mb
current one says fix and is 810mb

Version: Episode 1-10 Fix

So you'd need to download again..

Reactions: Spawn420

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Mister Watson reminds me alot of Spike Dudley from WWE. Lol i have nutted in his wife twice. Poor bastard.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Those Eva and Nora scenes were something else so much so that I totally forgot there are any other girls involved :LOL: although I do worry that Cody is going to kill us after seeing the MC and Eva :ROFLMAO: totally worth it though.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Those Eva and Nora scenes were something else so much so that I totally forgot there are any other girls involved :LOL: although I do worry that Cody is going to kill us after seeing the MC and Eva :ROFLMAO: totally worth it though.
Cody's a lil bitch. He's not going to do shit, except peek at us fucking everyone. Ahahaha

Reactions: Peter_Parker

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I maybe right as of now, but, Vatos could turn Cody into a psycho killer and have him murder us in our sleep. Ahahaha

Edit:
Which is exactly what you meant with that gif. I'm running a text based browser right now as I'm in terminal coding, so I didn't think to check the link. lol

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I maybe right as of now, but, Vatos could turn Cody into a psycho killer and have him murder us in our sleep. Ahahaha

Edit:
Which is exactly what you meant with that gif. I'm running a text based browser right now as I'm in terminal coding, so I didn't think to check the link. lol
he could be a wolf in sheep's clothing..not necessarily a serial murderer, but serial fucker;)
so, i wouldnt provoke him that much (unless you are one of those netorare shit-storm lovers):BootyTime:

Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
he could be a wolf in sheep's clothing..not necessarily a serial murderer, but serial fucker;)
so, i wouldnt provoke him that much (unless you are one of those netorare shit-storm lovers):BootyTime:
No fucking way. I hate that shit. But, I'll steal your girl and smile in your face. Ahahaha

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Well as always this game delivers with raunchy sex scenes. But in the last update Janet acknowledges that you both had sex even if you refuse her in the previous update. Felt kinda weird to me and I did try loading up a previous save just to make sure of it, but had the same result.
PS: This is a separate playthough, who in their senses would refuse Janet;)

Reactions: Glooskabe

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well as always this game delivers with raunchy sex scenes. But in the last update Janet acknowledges that you both had sex even if you refuse her in the previous update. Felt kinda weird to me and I did try loading up a previous save just to make sure of it, but had the same result.
PS: This is a separate playthough, who in their senses would refuse Janet;)
fine catch there(y)
and i salute you for having strength to refuse Janet whatever reason was...

perhaps it would be good to have a bit different Janet showing-up scene, and later dialogue, depending on the end of her previous sex encounter (mc finished inside/outside her) as well:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
fine catch there(y)
and i salute you for having strength to refuse Janet whatever reason was...

perhaps it would be good to have a bit different Janet showing-up scene, and later dialogue, depending on the end of her previous sex encounter (mc finished inside/outside her) as well:unsure:
I like Janet and her tiny hubby. They really want a kid, so, why not help them to achieve that?

Reactions: a1fox3
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes