California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Thank you, I think. ;) I've been proofreading for the last few updates. Unfortunately, due to time zone differences and other real life issues (sometimes on my end and sometimes on Vatos'!) -- I do not always get the script in time to proofread it before the release deadline, and Vatos must keep his patreons happy! I finished proofing it a few minutes ago and I'm about to playtest it. Looking forward to seeing the images that go along with these scenes... :love:
Ah, thank you, that explains it.

You've done an admirable job in the past episodes, so much so that your input was obvious and sorely missed in this one.

Thank you for the fine work you do.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, so besides the already mentioned missing animation, did anybody else encounter other missing images in ep. 10? I seemed to be missing pretty sizeable chunks of all of the sex scenes... Before I play it again to take note of all of them, I want to know if it's just me...

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I was wondering if we are not going to see scenes of Sophia anymore she hasn't been in a long time. and we don't see it anymore Clhoe, Lily or Jasmine they will not appear anymore?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nah, man. Nora is legit your maid in the unpatched version. Eva is her sister and since you are living with Eva's family, she's your Landlady.

Which makes it so hot when you say stuff like "Oh Landlady, how does it feel to fuck your tenant?"
If you say so. Ahahahaha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
episode 1-8 is 1.7 gb and now ep 1-10 is 810 mb? how?!!!!!!
Change from 1 format to a better one.
jpeg to WebP or something like that and or compression of the files.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Away From Home [Ep. 1-10] [vatosgames]

Original Size: 790 MB
Compressed Size: 233 MB

Win/Linux: -
what about the fix its including ?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes