Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I like Janet and her tiny hubby. They really want a kid, so, why not help them to achieve that?
Oc, mc should help them, yet as for now there were two chances for it - the first bedroom sex, and the second sex by the pool.
In the first case there was a choice to finish in/out, with different/nice dialogues there depending on the choice, as well theer was a different Janet mood based on in/out choice. So it would be nice to adapt it results for the second scene - for example, if mc has finished in Janet previously, she could be a bit more upset/filling guilt, with different approach and dialogues during pool encounter. Also would be nice to have options in/out again, just in case. And as not that fun of prego-sex i would like to have ability to skip it fully (to get kids at instant :BootyTime: ) to after-sex, if the game continues enough.
And a bit more variety in sex-scenes/views, though i do prefer/like those juicy milfs assess, it would be good to have those new sex-scenes similar to the old ones (first scenes with Sophia, Eva...) in that "viewing full scene/actors" regard.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I just wish we can get more of the girls pregnant, I still think the aunt wants to get pregnant to get rid of her no good husband.
That's one piece of work there. Her damn hubby. I hope we do get a chance to send his ass packing and if Cody gets upset over it, he can go with the dad. I'm not a fan of Cody anyway. I bitch slapped him twice at the start of the game, would've done more if the game had allowed it and I even told him I wouldn't let him watch. But, that little fuck peeks anyways. So, yeah, he can leave with the dad if we get the chance to get rid of the hubby.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
and i salute you for having strength to refuse Janet whatever reason was...
I have saves for different playthroughs and in my canon she can't resist MC's charms I assure you.
But the one I tried was just outta curiosity and kinda curious wanted to what happens with her hubby with magic 'pills'.
Was surprised by the 7cm gain tho. Guess he has some high end lab R&D stuff, unavailable to public :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I have saves for different playthroughs and in my canon she can't resist MC's charms I assure you.
But the one I tried was just outta curiosity and kinda curious wanted to what happens with her hubby with magic 'pills'.
Was surprised by the 7cm gain tho. Guess he has some high end lab R&D stuff, unavailable to public :ROFLMAO:
NOT a 7cm GAIN. He got a 7cm wood and he started at 4cm.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Going from 1.5 inch to 2.75 inch is still very small.
I feel sorry for the guy.o_O
you need broader picture there..it could be just a small step for humanity/others, yet the gigantic step for him.
and if he take it only few times again, he could become a monster-cock:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
holy shit balls this game is epic, the milf man, the MILFS! I mean the teens are hot as hell too but rarely does a game centre so much on horny housewifes and one where we are blatantly being used and abused in direct vicinity of their husbands be these little firecrackers. 10/10

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm glad that finally something is going on between MC and Mom. :)
Now we just have to wait for MC's mother to change her mind about it completely and it'll be fine. Because she still denies it, but slowly forward.

The aunt scenes are hot. :love: Aunt and Mom the best women in this game. Janet and Sophia are not too bad either. But still, family is family.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
NOT a 7cm GAIN. He got a 7cm wood and he started at 4cm.
That was my favorite moment. Only thing that would maybe be better if it was "8 cm" because at 9gag we had some troll that spammed memes how he only has 8cm penis and can't satisfy any girl with it. :ROFLMAO: Janet hubby reminds me on that story.

Anyway, since I love MILFs, love new update. Though, I feel it started to deviate from start of game. Where we had mafia plot and all that. And only thing we have close to mystery now is how that one guy nobody cares about is some girls dad. MC already has to balance mom, aunt, cousin, 3 cousin friends, one of those friends mom and neighbour. Of, and the plot in different city we wasted one whole day. Not to mention creep cousin and mafia plot. Just feel it stretched too wide. I love Janet though, possibly best MILF and most hilarious moments you get. That meme with "Honey its time for your dick flattening" is on point. :ROFLMAO:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
episode 10 dont start i download episode 10 fix not compressed ver used save from ep9 in the end of ep9 wheen show the choice you made after that go to main menu.

ManOfCulture111

Sep 24, 2020
Away From Home [Ep. 1-10 Fix] [vatosgames]

Original Size: 809 MB
Compressed Size: 241 MB

Win/Linux: -
thanks man your compressed sizing are saving a lot a lot of space of my computer ..otherwise dang i had to buy some external harddrive

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Do i need to start new game to play ep 10 or it depend in route choices to play ep 10 this bugg suck and save is from ep 9.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes