LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Oh god is that the MC with the hippy hair?
Yeh thought that myself no offence but this MC needs to get his fuckin hair cut.
He litrally looks like a girl from the back and for that matter most other angles.
I thought pony tails were well past there sell by date these days.
Also figgered they had been replaced by the equally stupid looking Man Bun.
And as yet may actually stop me playing this because I do want to try it but I don't like my MC's to look like a dick head.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
If you only had the MC as a preview image, instead of also those pregnant women, you wouldn't be wrong thinking this was a feminization/sissy game, cause the MC looks well on his way to be a girl with that hairstyle. That said, it is one of my guilty pleasures to see impreg/pregnancy related games, so who know i might give it a go.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Try it and see if it's good or not.
Bad point, the long hair for the MC, I don't like it (it's for all tastes, I know...) ;)
I have hair that's even longer, and I hate his hair. It looks like a toupee was clipped on the back of his head, while still having a short hair style overall. Especially when seen from the left profile, like in preview 4. And when you tie your hair into a ponytail, it has wayyy more volume then this wispy excuse for one. This thing looks like one side of a glorified Fu Manchu mustache.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbobbobhobb

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
other than using his/hers him/her in wrong places ... not to bad .... i really liked this game so far ... keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: thornum

LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
Mac version
The is a free download and runs the PC versions of Ren'Py games on the Mac. Just unzip the PC game into the Ren'Py folder, launch the Ren'Py app, select the game under "Projects" and choose "Launch Project".

I'd rather there just be Mac versions of everything (since it just takes one click to make the Mac version), but since this site is an "alternative" source for games, it's easier and more reasonable to just DIY.

EDIT — I used the SDK to make a Mac distro . I probably won't be updating it, but it's super-easy to do (which is both a reason developers should always make a Mac distro, and a reason why the lack of one isn't much of a problem).

Last edited:
Reactions: syh653
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes