Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Love that impregnation is the main thing on this visual novel, hopefully it reaches completion will wait till at least 0.4 to check it out.

Thanks for planning an Android version already!

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 2267053

Overview:
The Trio is creating a compelling adult game that is based on ren'py.
You will get to play as a lost young man in a big city,
trying to pay off all the debts that you have accumulated while living in a city.
One day, a wonderful opportunity occurs in your life, and if you take it,
you will be able to attain great success in life while having as much fun with the girls in the process.
You're one click away from the wealth and women. Choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-27
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: TheTrio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

So far, it could use some work on the dialog, but the other game mentioned I have no clue about. It is different and I will keeping close eye on it. So far I like it, with the exception of some of the dialog but I do understand it's a game and not a movie script.

Reactions: tgx

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Interesting premise.

BUT.

The music really puts me off. It is a shitty fit for this kind of story.

Reactions: Tunak23

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
English is not this creators primary language. If you can get past the poor dialouge then it isn't to bad. I would recommend the author ask for help from a person that is fluent in English or just write the story in there native language. The problem with most of these authors is that English is a second language and we do not speak like this. If you take it that you can ignore the poorly written or atleast translated story then the animation is OK nothing spectacular, as there are much better animated VN's out there. My recommendation to the author if your doing this to make money you have a ways to go. If your doing this for fun then do what ever you want.

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
Incest planned? Pregnancy will be like a system of economy?.. I would really love it to be, kind of getting to know more girls for the harem and total control to improve a place where you can buy rooms, machines, you understand me

Reactions: Tunak23

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
That many women pregnant at the same time... You are going to have to put in a revolving door for food delivery.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes