Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Baby Project [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 123mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Wrote a review while I was playing, probably should have waited. Some more critique: MC is broke as hell and yet he has a 2 BR apt. instead of an efficiency (or, at best, 1 br?)? 3 people are eating steak and drinking wine instead of top Ramen and water or iced tea in plastic cups? At least dev explains the virgin's deep throat skills. The sex talk is good, love daddy daughter roleplay. Sigh... and the game falls to one of my most hated things: contrived conflict from a simple lack of communication. All "Uncle Rick" had to do was say "Hey, I'm Officer Richard, Lizzy is my friends daughter and her Dad asked me to look in on her, could you get her please?" but instead contrived conflict. A lot of devs do it and it's just annoying. Let me guess "Uncle rick's card will get MC and Lea out of trouble (hopefully only after MC is sent to prison for a couple of months so he can bulk up in the prison gym and get an enforced haircut! :) ). Anyway, not a bad setup for an impregnation/harem game.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
based on one of the screenshot, some choices are not implemented yet? "WIP" yeah please don't do that dev. Either you add all the choices, and update the story with all the routes. Or not add the choices at all. This isnt a sandbox game where you can just drop "WIP" on every location possible lol. I wouldnt want 100+ saves for every WIP choices.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This game had a no so bad start but when you reach the moment when you are working in a shop and you face a stupid minigame and you realise that you will be in some sandbox, I just stopped and quit.
I don't play VN's to become a clerk in a grocery store!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So are they the MC's kids or not? Not into wasting my time on a Coocoo bird simulator.
1672310229704.png

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Contrived conflict from a simple lack of communication. All "Uncle Rick" had to do was say, "Hey, I'm Officer Richard, Lizzy is my friend's daughter, and her Dad asked me to look in on her. Could you get her to please?" but instead contrived conflict? A lot of devs do it, and it's just annoying.
It should be obvious the reason for that interaction.
Like uncle rick said. 1672383673106.png

It was a test. It's a guy thing. It's used because it's a good way to judge someone honestly. Because their reaction is genuine.
He's a protective boyfriend. Her dad is happy now. :giggle:

TheTrio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Try it and see if it's good or not.
Bad point, the long hair for the MC, I don't like it (it's for all tastes, I know...) ;)
Yeh thought that myself no offence but this MC needs to get his fuckin hair cut.
He litrally looks like a girl from the back and for that matter most other angles.
I thought pony tails were well past there sell by date these days.
Also figgered they had been replaced by the equally stupid looking Man Bun.
And as yet may actually stop me playing this because I do want to try it but I don't like my MC's to look like a dick head.
That is quite literally the ugliest MC I've ever seen and that's saying a lot since there are some truly atrocious games on this website.
I'm gonna try it cause impregnation is my number 1 fetish, but as others have said.... Get a haircut!!!
If you only had the MC as a preview image, instead of also those pregnant women, you wouldn't be wrong thinking this was a feminization/sissy game, cause the MC looks well on his way to be a girl with that hairstyle. That said, it is one of my guilty pleasures to see impreg/pregnancy related games, so who know i might give it a go.
The game actually sounds promising, but definitely not with an MC like that.
I have absolutely no desire to play an MC who looks like a little girl with long hair..
I have hair that's even longer, and I hate his hair. It looks like a toupee was clipped on the back of his head, while still having a short hair style overall. Especially when seen from the left profile, like in preview 4. And when you tie your hair into a ponytail, it has wayyy more volume then this wispy excuse for one. This thing looks like one side of a glorified Fu Manchu mustache.
I don't see a problem with the MC---but I cannot play or support the Dev without a version for the Mac.
other than using his/hers him/her in wrong places ... not to bad .... i really liked this game so far ... keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Can I choose to not have hair like that and zero eyebrows? :WaitWhat:
Cut his hair. Grow him about two inches (5cm). Add 50 pounds (24kg) and some muscle tone. Square his jaw a bit and give him a 5 o'clock shadow. And, for cryin' out loud, put a bump on those pipe cleaner arms!
Is there an option to get a haircut, or to get some sun?
I like pregnancy stuff, but MC's haircut combined with the Daz3D realtime renderer (and no add-ons for shadows etc) awaken my gag reflex.
View attachment 2267878
On the plus side this game actually has audio!
So far, it could use some work on the dialog, but the other game mentioned I have no clue about. It is different and I will keeping close eye on it. So far I like it, with the exception of some of the dialog but I do understand it's a game and not a movie script.
Main character looks like he took a time machine from 1777
English is not this creators primary language. If you can get past the poor dialouge then it isn't to bad. I would recommend the author ask for help from a person that is fluent in English or just write the story in there native language. The problem with most of these authors is that English is a second language and we do not speak like this. If you take it that you can ignore the poorly written or atleast translated story then the animation is OK nothing spectacular, as there are much better animated VN's out there. My recommendation to the author if your doing this to make money you have a ways to go. If your doing this for fun then do what ever you want.
holy hell the writing is so bad.
First of all, I just want to thank everyone of you who tried our game. We are a team of new developers. We are still learning and paving the road towards a successful game. We will continue to develop the game and hopefully to have all of you till the end of the journey for this game.

For now, we are eagerly looking for new co-writer, proofreader and a moderator to help keep this community healthy and a fun one too.

We are also in the process of giving our MC a new hairstyle and changing his overall look.

We are also working on official MAC and Android Version. It will be available soon on our patreon.

Also here is invite link to our discord server where you will be able to get latest updates.

Cheers and hope that everyone of you will have a good year and a better one in the year to come :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
First of all, I just want to thank everyone of you who tried our game. We are a team of new developers. We are still learning and paving the road towards a successful game. We will continue to develop the game and hopefully to have all of you till the end of the journey for this game.

For now, we are eagerly looking for new co-writer, proofreader and a moderator to help keep this community healthy and a fun one too.

We are also in the process of giving our MC a new hairstyle and changing his overall look.

We are also working on official MAC and Android Version. It will be available soon on our patreon.

Also here is invite link to our discord server where you will be able to get latest updates.

Cheers and hope that everyone of you will have a good year and a better one in the year to come :D
It is always a big plus when a dev or dev team respond to "constructive critique". I think you have noted well that many (if not most) want the MC of a story they follow to be special in some way and my own opinion is that any character who attracts so many lovely women should be charismatic himself (and tall!!! hehehe). I, for one, will look forward to your changes and the next update. I do like the premise of the story and I'm hopeful about your plans for where to take it.

Reactions: Plumbogummite

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Than you for your response TheTrio! Also, ty f95 community for, mostly, providing constructive criticism rather than just bashing what you don't like! (y)

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
It should be obvious the reason for that interaction.
Like uncle rick said. View attachment 2273858

It was a test. It's a guy thing. It's used because it's a good way to judge someone honestly. Because their reaction is genuine.
He's a protective boyfriend. Her dad is happy now. :giggle:
I got it, it's just the uniform kinda puts into "shits gotten real" territory. I'm a 52yr old white male with norecord (cept speeding :cool:) and I'd be a bit freaked out if a random cop came knocking and then got pushy about coming inside. It may be a country of residence thing?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I got it. It's just the uniform kinda puts into "shit gotten real" territory. I'm a 52yr old white male with no record.
Yeah, I know I'm in the same boat, Just a little older than you. ;) It's too many YT cop videos where they act like thugs, and we just what to be treated fairly. YT and the media have really fucked with our brains when it comes to the cops.

Reactions: Gojii and faradhii

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021

Haha, sorry if that sounded like criticism, it wasn't. I actually thought it was apropos for a guy in 1777 would want to spread his seed far and wide and he wouldn't have any idea nor care anyway about child support.

He'd probably have all his children working the farms and plantations :ROFLMAO:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
"Baby Project" + Pictures of pregnant women on the thumbnail and still no pregnancy tag okay :ROFLMAO:
while you knocked a woman and while her stomach grew - how long will it take?
you knocked women. just not enough time has passed. in the next update they will already have everything that pregnant women are supposed to

victory will come. certainly. but - not today and not now, but in the future. in the meantime, soldier, chop off the heads of the enemies to the right and left, do not be distracted. =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wish the project success. I wish to grow up to "adult" tags in the title of the game (I mean impregnation, pregnancy, pregnant sex, and, of course, birth, by the way, the last one is a subject under discussion) the project was added to the number of tracked. And yes, before I forget - Happy New Year! =)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes