robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
give that mc a friggin haircut for fucks sakes. he looks like a woman with that stupid ponytail at the back. other than that, great game so far. except i hate that grocery minigame . it is impossible to figure out how to pick the right items.
edit..ok so the minigame wasn't so hard once i got past the initial frustration of not figuring it out right away..still kinda pointless minigame without being able to just skip it..

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
give that mc a friggin haircut for fucks sakes. he looks like a woman with that stupid ponytail at the back. other than that, great game so far. except i hate that grocery minigame . it is impossible to figure out how to pick the right items.
just click and drag, if they don't like it, rollback.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
"You're one click away from the wealth and women. Choose wisely."

if i get both, why should i choose then?

BabyProject-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
I think it means that if you choose wisely, you get both wealth AND women.

TheTrio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Mac version
Mac version would be appreciated. JokerLeader Would you be able to assist please?
You have "Others: ANDROID*" but there is no android version available anywhere, need an android version.
Need Android version ASAP PLZZZZ
Official Mac and Android version are available in first post
Thank you for your patience enjoy the game :D

TheTrio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Poll for MC's new look is live on our patreon

Reactions: keterboy

BigDonney

Dec 24, 2019
Are any of the female characters related to the MC? Is a third-party (inc) patch or something planned for within the near future?

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
There is only one preview of pregnancy and that is just the ending screen of the update. No current impregnation or sex with a pregnant woman.
Yes... and no... he's already fucked lizzy, and it spent only 1 month in this version, and a baby need 9 months. lizzy can be already pregnant, but not knowing it, at this stage...
that point cleared, it's a good start for an harem/ pregnancy type game, independantly of incest or not; and a very actual problem ( low pregancy rate) in lot of countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: lougi

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
the story looks interesting and the graphics look good too. I just have one question:
how often is there a new update (more or less)??
I'm just asking for information, thanks (y)

TheTrio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Hi guys, I'm the one that's doing the scenario, posing, renders and sometimes the screenplay. And my available time is not allways 24/7. ;)
So I can't answer your question right now. We are looking for a second CG Artist to get the updates in some kind of a regular basis.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Mods should put the dreaded [Abandoned] tag on this one. Half a year and only an initial demo its probably time.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Mods should put the dreaded [Abandoned] tag on this one. Half a year and only an initial demo its probably time.
But they are active on their Discord and Patreon sites, so it's not abandoned.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes