OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I've played through this a couple of times. I still haven't seen all of the new stuff (need to set up a different playthrough). Anyways, this felt to me like an 'interim' release, in that this seems to be setting up a number of things for the next release.

Most of the 'sexy' stuff involving Christine seem to involve game ending stuff, so yeah watch the peeking...

Apparently there's some interesting Sonja related stuff if she's horny enough, but I haven't played that fork through as of yet.

As updates go, I liked it, but of course I wanted more of the sex and sexy related stuff. I always want more sex and sexy related stuff, who doesn't! If you are looking for such things, waiting for .6 might not be a bad plan, but if you like this story, yeah I think it's worth the download.

I'm working on updates to my mods now. The interface mod should work fine as is (as long as you don't replace script.rpy, and simply ignore the error after the conversation with your sister). But I've since found a way to avoid touching script.rpy for the initial variables (to avoid the one error message), so that this might work in future versions as well without issue, at least until T4boo gets around to updating the interface. I need to finish testing it, then I'll upload the update.

As for the steamier mod, for the small handful of y'all that are interested in that mod, yes I'm working on an update for that as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcj and Katgza
U

User_10739

Did anybody send Christine home on the subway? I get home have a couple of lines of dialogue with her in the dark and then the update starts again in Mr Silver's office with the secretary... I suspect that she had company but don't know if she did or it is yet another game over screen...

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Haha! What was it? A couple of pictures of lousy quality, a couple of words of dialogue, this store AGAIN, where you can peep AGAIN. Oh, I forgot about the awesome, incredible, exciting new opportunity: Sonia just let herself be fucked! Without words! Like: "Oh, I had a bad day, come and fuck me."

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Did anybody send Christine home on the subway? I get home have a couple of lines of dialogue with her in the dark and then the update starts again in Mr Silver's office with the secretary... I suspect that she had company but don't know if she did or it is yet another game over screen...
for me sending her home on the subway resulted in game over so I rolled back.

you also can't peep while she changes at any time, or that too results in a game over.

pretty lackluster update with no real progression except with your secretary, who was already corrupted to begin with.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Little note on the peeping while shopping on Day 5...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for if you send her home on the bus...

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

Clark carla

Aug 5, 2016
currently the number of first marriages in the US that last more than 10 years is less than 7% according to the CDC report.
Come on... You don't even need to look up the data to know intuitively that it can't be true. But if I must Figure 4 give you the probability of a marriage to last a certain number of years per ethnicity among women and it's not even close to 7%.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note on the Sonja stuff...

So apparently I led a few of you astray earlier a while back with a tip for 0.4. It ties into the last scene with Sonja in 0.5...
When interviewing her WAAAY back at the beginning:
Seems to me like this changed from the last version, but you may want to have 6 horniness points for the last scene...

Reactions: Jcj

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
OK, so I've played through this a couple of times. I still haven't seen all of the new stuff (need to set up a different playthrough). Anyways, this felt to me like an 'interim' release, in that this seems to be setting up a number of things for the next release.

Most of the 'sexy' stuff involving Christine seem to involve game ending stuff, so yeah watch the peeking...

Apparently there's some interesting Sonja related stuff if she's horny enough, but I haven't played that fork through as of yet.

As updates go, I liked it, but of course I wanted more of the sex and sexy related stuff. I always want more sex and sexy related stuff, who doesn't! If you are looking for such things, waiting for .6 might not be a bad plan, but if you like this story, yeah I think it's worth the download.

I'm working on updates to my mods now. The interface mod should work fine as is (as long as you don't replace script.rpy, and simply ignore the error after the conversation with your sister). But I've since found a way to avoid touching script.rpy for the initial variables (to avoid the one error message), so that this might work in future versions as well without issue, at least until T4boo gets around to updating the interface. I need to finish testing it, then I'll upload the update.

As for the steamier mod, for the small handful of y'all that are interested in that mod, yes I'm working on an update for that as well.
Thank you, really, this sort of reviews always help progressing and creating better updates.

I see it the same way: this is is a crucial point at the story, as the MC is now taking the paths that might lead him in one way or another. I know you all want more sex, we all do, but there are some things that would be just unrealistic if happened right now. I mean, you've been with your niece for 4 days only, you can't really expect to fuck her at this moment. So that's the reason the first sex scenes must be with

To me, the best way to explain it is thinking of it as a whole game: what now seems too long of a period without sex scenes, in the final version might come up as too short and rash if those scenes come too soon.

So please, try to enjoy it, understand it is a game in development and review as much as you want, as no matter how harsh some are, they actually help us see what we need to improve.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I uploaded an update to my interface mod. Link in my sig (see my last post).

The steamier mod I'm spending a little time reworking, to make the story a bit more interesting on Day 4...
I have a question for those that are interested in this other mod (again, link in my sig).

---

Now that I've played through the rest of the content for 0.0.5 (just needed to get to the Sonja scene), I stand my my earlier assessment. If you like the story, you'll like this update. If you are just looking for some bangin'...

I like the story, so I like this update. Even if it seems a bit 'short' to some people. I'm sure there will be an addendum to 0.0.5, as T4boo has a couple of minor things on his 'fix list'. His patrons have been more than happy to help point these out, along with some responders to this thread.

Keep up the good work T4boo! Lovin' this game so far!

Aug 13, 2016
ye, that was a pretty small update i will say, or maybe it was just me with big expectations.

the update was so short.. nothing with jessica??
seems like only morning webcam pussy flash, and sex tips for her followers/patrons with some sexy poses and sucking a banana.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Come on... You don't even need to look up the data to know intuitively that it can't be true. But if I must Figure 4 give you the probability of a marriage to last a certain number of years per ethnicity among women and it's not even close to 7%.
here's the data

quote: <Probability that a first marriage will survive 10 years 6.6 % - 1 in 15>
that is based on the official CDC National Survey of Family Growth report for 2012.
so it is true.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes