letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
this game is going from trying to seduce her into you are her bitch either kiss her ass or the game ends. the linear story which seems to be a big cockblock. show the dev doesn't want the MC getting the primary target and keeps tossing all the secondaries into the mix haphazardly.like the neices friend who for the first time she's sleeping at his place is the perfect time to stick your dick in her face! Really?

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
this game is going from trying to seduce her into you are her bitch either kiss her ass or the game ends. the linear story which seems to be a big cockblock. show the dev doesn't want the MC getting the primary target and keeps tossing all the secondaries into the mix haphazardly.like the neices friend who for the first time she's sleeping at his place is the perfect time to stick your dick in her face! Really?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
As one of the story writers, I have to tell you I didn't get the Eric reference :coldsweat:.
What!?!??! Have you never played Big Brother? :eek:

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hi ! .. first : it was a short release :noexpression: and second , i've found a ... "bug"? .... well , after to see Mr. Silver .. you go home and then you go Christine's room (what happens).. check it out :

I don't know if may i call it "bug" :cool: , anyway..... was a very, very short release :frown:eek:_O ... btw , Thanks for sharing !

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
No... But from your reaction I guess I have to try it? XD
Depends... if you like see Eric fucks your family... He's now a meme here.

Edit: probably you must play it and try to avoid the same error in your game.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Depends... if you like see Eric fucks your family... He's now a meme here.
That's not really my thing actually... Most of the times. I don't know, I guess it depends on how it is written, what leads to it. If it's just cuckolding (humiliating) the MC, then it's a massive no. But I've enjoyed Club Velvet Rose and Living with Temptation and they have some sharing/cheating... That's why I think making it an option is good, but not making it mandatory to play.

Reactions: wep

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
ok lets look at two MAJOR flaws in the story! 1) the MC was desperate to have someone be loose for mr silver and the neice was desperate for a job after failing to get the journalist position so why didn't the MC have her join him for the meeting?
2) the MC after the meeting and how mr silver groped the secretary was far too well aware of how mr silver was with women wouldn't let his niece within miles of him so getting a game over for telling her not to go with him is contrary to chracter the MC would definitely keep her away. anything that forces it to happen as it stands shows the story is linear and the player does not have any input into developments.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
That's not really my thing actually... Most of the times. I don't know, I guess it depends on how it is written, what leads to it. If it's just cuckolding (humiliating) the MC, then it's a massive no. But I've enjoyed Club Velvet Rose and Living with Temptation and they have some sharing/cheating... That's why I think making it an option is good, but not making it mandatory to play.
Perfect. We are all on the same page then.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
ok lets look at two MAJOR flaws in the story! 1) the MC was desperate to have someone be loose for mr silver and the neice was desperate for a job after failing to get the journalist position so why didn't the MC have her join him for the meeting?
2) the MC after the meeting and how mr silver groped the secretary was far too well aware of how mr silver was with women wouldn't let his niece within miles of him so getting a game over for telling her not to go with him is contrary to chracter the MC would definitely keep her away. anything that forces it to happen as it stands shows the story is linear and the player does not have any input into developments.
As always, my point of view, not necessarily share all of it with T4bbo.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

CUT
I agree.
My only problem with the game at present is the game over stuff. I like have a real choice with some real effect on the story.
In this ep. you have only one right choice or game over. I don't remember the same problem in the previous episodes.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
I agree.
My only problem with the game at present is the game over stuff. I like have a real choice with some real effect on the story.
In this ep. you have only one right choice or game over. I don't remember the same problem in the previous episodes.
You might be right. Maybe we focused too much on renders, dialogues and branches and not so much on actual story progress and that gave the false impression there were not that many images or choices in this update. But again, I think this was crucial to allow progression in further updates, so once again, the game in progress thing... :coldsweat:

Reactions: T4bbo and wep

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017

1) One thing is to let your niece stay in your place for some time and a very different one is leaving her with the responsibility of closing the deal that will save your career/life. Specially if that means (and you know it does) she's going to need to be slutty towards the guy.
MC doesn't want to make a public slut of Christine, and at that stage, the moment Mr Silver touched her it would have been a game over, because there is no way she wouldn't have rejected the idea.
Sonya on the other hand is already a woman. She is married, she knows her options and somehow what she wants of her life. And you don't know her, just pay her, so she can be as slutty as she wants and you won't care (at least for now).

2) That's the point. First thing, Mr Silver talks to her in a moment you are busy, you don't even realize what he has done. Second, a game over in this update doesn't mean it will be in future updates, so it might progress from there. As I said in previous posts: patience, this is a game in development and need to think of it as what it is.
1) you forget the entire store scene where her friend pushes her to be slutty to get a job kind of contradicts your position.
2) the MC is far too well aware mr silver is a cretin the MC would have to be a complete idiot to think he'd not take a crack at the niece as some kind of blackmail over getting payed why would the MC set himself up for a fall? nope you won't convince me the MC would willingly bring her there post meeting!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Exactly this.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As long as it's optional I don't mind people putting NTR/cuck/Eric/whateverthekidscallitthesedays in their games.

Key word being optional.

Dreaming of Dana does it well, you can choose to share her or not and that's great. It's there for people that want it and optional for those that don't.

Everyone wins.

Unless it's a game based around that like corruption games then optional is the way to go.

It's still a work in progress so i'll wait and see how it goes from here.

Edit - I do have to agree with letitbleed though. The MC taking the niece does seem incredibly strange and a walk down bizarre street. That doesn't strike me as something that would happen unless the MC is a complete idiot.

Again though, work in progress, hopefully they fix that so the MC doesn't look like a complete numpty.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

1) One thing is to let your niece stay in your place for some time and a very different one is leaving her with the responsibility of closing the deal that will save your career/life. Specially if that means (and you know it does) she's going to need to be slutty towards the guy.
MC doesn't want to make a public slut of Christine, and at that stage, the moment Mr Silver touched her it would have been a game over, because there is no way she wouldn't have rejected the idea.
Sonya on the other hand is already a woman. She is married, she knows her options and somehow what she wants of her life. And you don't know her, just pay her, so she can be as slutty as she wants and you won't care (at least for now).

2) That's the point. First thing, Mr Silver talks to her in a moment you are busy, you don't even realize what he has done. Second, a game over in this update doesn't mean it will be in future updates, so it might progress from there. As I said in previous posts: patience, this is a game in development and need to think of it as what it is.
If he needs that guy, for his software and no one else in the world is interested,.... sorry, this is just not how things are.
Failed logic to start with.

Would you sell off your niece or anyone from the family into sex slavery, just so your business succeeds?
Fuck me. Russia must be a crazy place.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
If he needs that guy, for his software and no one else in the world is interested,.... sorry, this is just not how things are.
Failed logic to start with.

Would you sell off your niece or anyone from the family into sex slavery, just so your business succeeds?
Fuck me. Russia must be a crazy place.
the software is a total spyware set you can bet there would be a large number of clients scrambling to get it. Mr silver would be about as powerless as it gets on dictating anything beyond the original specs once the deal was completed and he was contractually indebted to the MC he'd have no pull anymore the MC could sue the corp into oblivion after silver accepted the product was what he asked for.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
the software is a total spyware set you can bet there would be a large number of clients scrambling to get it. Mr silver would be about as powerless as it gets on dictating anything beyond the original specs once the deal was completed and he was contractually indebted to the MC he'd have no pull anymore the MC could sue the corp into oblivion after silver accepted the product was what he asked for.
My point exactly.

The premise is false, if the Dev thinks Mister Silver/Orlov has any sway over his future.
Companies would fight over this software,... hell various 3 letter agencies would also.
Let alone niece's future.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
1) you forget the entire store scene where her friend pushes her to be slutty to get a job kind of contradicts your position.
2) the MC is far too well aware mr silver is a cretin the MC would have to be a complete idiot to think he'd not take a crack at the niece as some kind of blackmail over getting payed why would the MC set himself up for a fall? nope you won't convince me the MC would willingly bring her there post meeting!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes