StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
As one of the story writers, I have to tell you I didn't get the Eric reference :coldsweat:. But anyway, the poll doesn't mean there is going to be a lot of that stuff. As a matter of fact, the only option that was over the 50% specified they accept it can be part of the game, but insisted in the fact that it is avoidable.

And if you worry about the Boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there will surely be a way to prevent it from happening, but it is not that much developed yet.
Well since people already explained to you what "Eric" means on f95 i dont have too. Yea its going to be avoidable.. but is ALL of it going to be avoidable? i find that hard to believe and that would mean i would have to play this game in window mode with a guide/walkthrough on the side to stay clear of it all. Since sometimes just picking one wrong answer could lead to someone getting gangbanged by 3 dudes or something and just playing the game step by step on the guide is really linear. I have a feeling this game is going to be a cuck game with the optional not to get cucked scene instead of a game with the optional scene too get cucked if you understand what i mean. And that is fine if you are into that stuff, i am not so i try to stay clear of this stuff.

Reactions: RobJoy
May 7, 2017
Just a question @Jcj, is the only option to avoid getting the niece hired by Mr. Silver, is by sending her home via train or are there other options? I mean, if you opt for this option she meets the bartender/laundry guy and once you meet her home, and try to speak with her she is mad and the game goes on loop, restarting to the point of Mr. Silver at his office.

Besides my other concern is, even if you play the "good guy/uncle" (rack on some fp and some lp) and you take your niece with you to Mr. Silver's office she accepts the job, and when she announces it to you, and you try to warn her about Mr.Silver you immediately get a game-over, I feel it doesn't make much sense, does it?

EDIT: ways to avoid the situation with Mr. Silver and the niece are apparently being worked/discussed, so these concerns are moot at the moment.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have a feeling this game is going to be a cuck game with the optional not to get cucked scene instead of a game with the optional scene too get cucked if you understand what i mean. And that is fine if you are into that stuff, i am not so i try to stay clear of this stuff.
That's the problem a few of us are having.

It's great so far but it seems to be going down the cuck/Eric/NTR/ireallyneedtostopdoingthis route with a very specific "follow a guide" way of stopping it.

I mentioned Dreaming of Dana doing it one way which , so far, has been the only way i've seen it done where it hasn't caused any problems and that's because it simply asks do you want to share Dana and you get a share her or not option.

If you send the niece home she meets another bloke and/or is pissed off with you so it doesn't exactly set our worries at rest.

Reactions: RobJoy

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Well since people already explained to you what "Eric" means on f95 i dont have too. Yea its going to be avoidable.. but is ALL of it going to be avoidable? i find that hard to believe and that would mean i would have to play this game in window mode with a guide/walkthrough on the side to stay clear of it all. Since sometimes just picking one wrong answer could lead to someone getting gangbanged by 3 dudes or something and just playing the game step by step on the guide is really linear. I have a feeling this game is going to be a cuck game with the optional not to get cucked scene instead of a game with the optional scene too get cucked if you understand what i mean. And that is fine if you are into that stuff, i am not so i try to stay clear of this stuff.
Again, it all depends on the definition of cuck... and who you apply it to. Sonya and Jessica are already getting fucked by other guys, you know it. And just to use Jess as an example (none of this is planned to happen, just an example): the fact that you see it (not as MC, but as in god-view and different scenario) I don't think represents cuckolding. If you (just throwing a guess) switch on her cam and see some guy banging her, would it turn you on? Would it be cuckolding if you are not sentimentally attached to her?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That's the problem a few of us are having.

It's great so far but it seems to be going down the cuck/Eric/NTR/ireallyneedtostopdoingthis route with a very specific "follow a guide" way of stopping it.

I mentioned Dreaming of Dana doing it one way which , so far, has been the only way i've seen it done where it hasn't caused any problems and that's because it simply asks do you want to share Dana and you get a share her or not option.

If you send the niece home she meets another bloke and/or is pissed off with you so it doesn't exactly set our worries at rest.
Exactly.. no matter what you going to do you are going to get NTR/Cucked at least thats what i'm feeling.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
it simply asks do you want to share Dana and you get a share her or not option.
Dana was sucking your co-workers cock when the game starts.
Maybe you should reword it to say, do you want to stop sharing Dana.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Just a question @Jcj, is the only option to avoid getting the niece hired by Mr. Silver, is sending the niece home via train or are there other options? I mean, if you opt for this option she meets the bartender/laundry guy and once you meet her home, and try to speak with her she is mad and the game goes on loop, restarting to the point of Mr. Silver at his office.

Besides my other concern is, even if you play the "good guy/uncle" (rack on some fp and some lp) and you take your niece with you to Mr. Silver's office she accepts the job, and when she announces it to you, and you try to warn her about Mr.Silver you immediately get a game-over, I feel it doesn't make much sense, does it?
There was supposed to be another way, but now I've replayed v0.0.5, I'm not sure it is implemented yet. We are already working on the next version to make it up to those who complained this was a short one, so as soon as I can reach T4bbo I'll post something answering you.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Dana was sucking your co-workers cock when the game starts.
Maybe you should reword it to say, do you want to stop sharing Dana.
Dana was engaged to the bloke at the start, she's the MC's sister, they weren't together at that time.

How deep are you planning on digging that hole?

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There was supposed to be another way, but now I've replayed v0.0.5, I'm not sure it is implemented yet. We are already working on the next version to make it up to those who complaint this was a short one, so as soon as I can reach T4bbo I'll post something answering you.
And now we're happy again.

We're easily pleased.

Options, always options, people love options especially fussy bastards.

And now i'm double posting, I apologise the above comment seems to have been dragged in from a debate in another thread, he's spreading it around for ... reasons.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm glad to see y'all reporting the errors as you find them. As T4boo is watching this thread, these things are good to know about, so that they can be fixed.

I just wanted to note that not everyone is a RenPy genius (myself included). So it's good to know when things aren't working as intended.

I should also note that this game is currently 'officially released' at only the $20 Patreon level, and that, being an initial release, well while no one wants bugs, well they happen anyways. Patrons are often the beta-testers for these games, and they know that going in.

My point here is that, when pointing out errors, be nice about it. I'm sure T4boo wasn't being malicious when he missed a thing or two, and I'm sure he's more than happy to fix them between now and the public release.

------

I haven't played the latest version,i'm hesitant after coming across Mr.Silver and the laundromat/bartender guy in the last version.My initial reaction was OH GOD THIS GAME MIGHT HAVE 2 ERICS.
R.E. the laundromat guy and Mr. Silver:
I should put this response under a spoiler tag...

Does anyone else think that Julia (Mr. Silver's assistant) looks like a more grown up Jennifer (from D.M.D.?)
Reused Daz models are to be expected in these sort of games, of course. Myself, I like the resemblance...

@ T4boo
Just a quick note. While I like this game a lot, I do have to agree that Mr. Silver's dalliances resulting in 'game over' is probably not cool. It's one thing if the MC's actions result in 'game over', but yeah Mr. Silver should be a third party at best, not someone you make decisions for IMHO.

Food for thought...

Last edited:

OttO

Apr 11, 2017
Times are changing my friend, now in every game there has to be a Mr.Orlov and a Eric did you not get the memo? we are in for some sad times. Anyway i see this game is turning into some NTR/Cuck/Sharing/Eric what ever people are calling it now these days. Since most people on the forum cant agree what is what anymore, all i know is that there is/can and probably will be someone doing something to someone that i dont want that happend too. And thats not my jam so, and going by the Poll there is going to be alot of that stuff so im out.
Well, as long as there are people voicing their discontent with playing out loser fantasies, there might still be hope for ordinary (or not so ordinary) people trying to play an adult game.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Jesus, this NTR/cuckold/whatever paranoia is getting out of hand. If this continues, the only games left in a couple of months will be harem games and it will be basically impossible to tell an interesting story.

@Jcj Please, please, tell the story you want to tell. Listen to feedback, yes, but don't let people here decide where your story is going.

Reactions: Jcj

Patan

May 28, 2017
Jesus, this NTR/cuckold/whatever paranoia is getting out of hand. If this continues, the only games left in a couple of months will be harem games and it will be basically impossible to tell an interesting story.

@Jcj Please, please, tell the story you want to tell. Listen to feedback, yes, but don't let people here decide where your story is going.
most people saying there should be option to avoid it, which is nice thing to do. since its a game.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
But the actual debate was in the thread of that game, you chose to bring it here, an entirely different thread.

I know, it's new people here and they hadn't seen just how wrong you are. It's nice of you to show them and make them feel better about themselves but it's time to stop.

Long and short of it, penis joke, you can't be cucked by someone you aren't in a relationship with that isn't how it works.

Of the two women you picked in the debate one is married to the bloke she was fucking, she's in an open relationship and fucks everyone on the side. The other is the MC's sister who was in a relationship with the bloke you quoted her as being with, not with the MC. That doesn't happen until much later in the game.

There, now we can (hopefully) move on.

Reactions: dbp5ca and Patan

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Suing Mr. Silver would be hard if Silver could establish that it was an illegal product. Contracts for the sale of illegal goods are not enforceable. Much like a prostitute cannot sue you for stiffing her on the payment.
silver can't do that he was the one trying to get it to work in an illegal way the MC was clear that he wasn't creating an illegal product but that it could be misused and that he trusted silver to not be doing that.
silver going to court and trying to make the product he bought and used an illegal product would be suicidal at best you really need to bone up on legal issues regarding software and distribution

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
silver can't do that he was the one trying to get it to work in an illegal way the MC was clear that he wasn't creating an illegal product but that it could be misused and that he trusted silver to not be doing that.
silver going to court and trying to make the product he bought and used an illegal product would be suicidal at best you really need to bone up on legal issues regarding software and distribution
It's ok, Joyce,

Last edited:

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017

Hey! First of all, it's not my story, it is T4bbos'. I can give my opinion all I want here, but after all he's the one making the final decisions, sometimes we agree and sometimes we don't, but it is his game, I just enjoy playing and writing some of it :).

And for people deciding what the story will become... I think Patrons are the ones that need to be listened, and they are the only ones that have a strong influence on the story. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading comments/reviews and trying to explain the story if I see some parts have been misunderstood (that also means I might have to rewrite some parts, or add some segments/thoughts for better understanding).

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes