paladin07

May 28, 2017
silver can't do that he was the one trying to get it to work in an illegal way the MC was clear that he wasn't creating an illegal product but that it could be misused and that he trusted silver to not be doing that.
silver going to court and trying to make the product he bought and used an illegal product would be suicidal at best you really need to bone up on legal issues regarding software and distribution
I may need to re review what the dialogue was about the software, but I'm telling yo8u that a contract for an illegal product is not enforceable . the issue for the Court's determination would be whether or not the software itself was illegal. If the software itself was illegal, then the the main character would have no legal recourse to force silver to pay.

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Love the Game so far the art is wonderful and like the idea of the niece living there trying to find her only way. Her friend is also hot as fuck.
if i had one complaint it would be that its more of a graphic novel then a game. i saved at every choice and 90% of them was choose this one or game over, really no point in having the choice. bring niece or have her take the bus. choose bus, game over. tell her she cant work there, game over. as a graphic novel i think this story is turning out great. keep up the wonderful storytelling!

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I may need to re review what the dialogue was about the software, but I'm telling yo8u that a contract for an illegal product is not enforceable . the issue for the Court's determination would be whether or not the software itself was illegal. If the software itself was illegal, then the the main character would have no legal recourse to force silver to pay.
The software is a form of system monitoring regardless of the possible mis use its not illegal to use on company machines which are proprietary which makes the software 100% legal the cases on this have already been through the courts in many countries the only time it can be deemed illegal is using it without notifying the employees that it exists and that is all on mr silver since he used it the only way it can be illegal to use. you can look this up for both north america and Europe most western countries have already legislated this through the courts. illegal software pretty much has to have a destructive aspect to it IE viruses, replicating trojans etc spyware is judged by the user not the software.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,
How can i update the game, do i need to download all the files again ?
Thx
You'll need to download the updated package, which is the full game.

There's a way to make 'patches' for RenPy, but it's only used occasionally, and takes a bit of time to set up the packages for this. When content is 'encrypted', this gets more complicated, so it's not a straightforward process.

Reactions: Cirro84 and pepoye

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Just a question @Jcj, is the only option to avoid getting the niece hired by Mr. Silver, is by sending her home via train or are there other options? I mean, if you opt for this option she meets the bartender/laundry guy and once you meet her home, and try to speak with her she is mad and the game goes on loop, restarting to the point of Mr. Silver at his office.

Besides my other concern is, even if you play the "good guy/uncle" (rack on some fp and some lp) and you take your niece with you to Mr. Silver's office she accepts the job, and when she announces it to you, and you try to warn her about Mr.Silver you immediately get a game-over, I feel it doesn't make much sense, does it?

EDIT: ways to avoid the situation with Mr. Silver and the niece are apparently being worked/discussed, so these concerns are moot at the moment.
Pretty much cuck or game over. This is where the writing really fails because she saw your dick and is starting to have a romantic interest but somehow won't even listen to the MC eventhough it's a guy you know and she doesn't.

Like WTF. It sort of ruined the game for me because it showed no matter what the MC does she never really trusts him or values his opinion. It's also frustrating because you know the natural reaction would be of most single girls in the city where a total stranger asks them to take a job is to ask you know a person who actually knows them is this on the up and up. I'm at the point where honestly I hope she gets raped because she deserves it for being such a stupid uppity cunt.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What the hell is up with all this cuck stuff?? Can people read a damn thread anymore? :mad:
The dev and someone who works with the dev both stated it's NOT in there now. Let me be clear.. THERE IS NO CUCKING IN THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.
They both said a poll has "if it's a side path and it's avoidable" and it's right around 55%. But like I said, ITS A POLL! Read the post! It says "any kind of form in the game (i.e. very extensive interpretation where one of the three main female characters would be having fun not just with the main character...)". What if it's a girl on girl like Christine experimenting with Jess? What if you don't want the secretary and she has sex with her husband? What if you didn't go after Jess and she has sex with her boyfriend?
SO! In the future, there might be a an avoidable scene where a female has sex with someone other than the MC. What is so wrong with your secretary or your niece having sex with another man? That's completely normal. Whats NOT normal is your reaction to that!!

So to be double clear... THERE IS NO CUCKING IN THIS GAME.
Keep talking about it and I'll delete it. This is the warning.

May 7, 2017
Well @trumpthatbitch apparently, those parts (writing off the meeting between niece and Mr. Silver) aren't written or considered at this point, because if you follow the response from Jcj, it seems they haven't been considered or even discussed this scenario entirely with T4boo, so it may suffer from some changes on future updates.

There was supposed to be another way, but now I've replayed v0.0.5, I'm not sure it is implemented yet. We are already working on the next version to make it up to those who complained this was a short one, so as soon as I can reach T4bbo I'll post something answering you.
I mean, this response was in regards of my inquiry on the possibility of an option to avoid said meeting through other options.

Reactions: Jcj

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
What the hell is up with all this cuck stuff?? Can people read a damn thread anymore? :mad:
The dev and someone who works with the dev both stated it's NOT in there now. Let me be clear.. THERE IS NO CUCKING IN THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.
They both said a poll has "if it's a side path and it's avoidable" and it's right around 55%. But like I said, ITS A POLL! Read the post! It says "any kind of form in the game (i.e. very extensive interpretation where one of the three main female characters would be having fun not just with the main character...)". What if it's a girl on girl like Christine experimenting with Jess? What if you don't want the secretary and she has sex with her husband? What if you didn't go after Jess and she has sex with her boyfriend?
SO! In the future, there might be a an avoidable scene where a female has sex with someone other than the MC. What is so wrong with your secretary or your niece having sex with another man? That's completely normal. Whats NOT normal is your reaction to that!!

think you missed the starter to this whole discussion! the part where mr silver gets to propose a job or you have neice go home and very likely get a game over as a result that is a cocblock or linear path which was the original discussion.

Reactions: supermanz95

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No! I didn't miss anything! I read that and I also read Jcj's reply to that stating that the mc can prevent anything happening between Mr. Silver and Christine. So that tracks perfectly with my statement.

Reactions: wep and FroKe88

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
No! I didn't miss anything! I read that and I also read Jcj's reply to that stating that the mc can prevent anything happening between Mr. Silver and Christine. So that tracks perfectly with my statement.
the only way to avoid it is by sending her back on the subway where she meets the guy from the laundry but that way has a -5 point penalty and anyone who hasn't followed the walkthrough for 100% point score is likely to get an end game. that is quite literally a linear line or else set up. sure you have the one chance but had you not say faked you were asleep or any other of the possible point makers you get an end game. its the reason we started discussing this in the first place.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Jesus, this NTR/cuckold/whatever paranoia is getting out of hand. If this continues, the only games left in a couple of months will be harem games and it will be basically impossible to tell an interesting story.

@Jcj Please, please, tell the story you want to tell. Listen to feedback, yes, but don't let people here decide where your story is going.
You know why games are never labeled NTR before they are developed because most people wouldn't play them. I have no problem with NTR as long as the game is tagged properly I just ignore them.

Where I have a problem is where the dev designs a story then throws NTR at you. I'm like wtf is this shit.

I didn't read the thread but played the game it's obvious where it was going if you don't want to discuss that aspect that shall not be named thats fine it isn't the main issue for me.

The main issue like I said in the post was the fact she is supposed to be slowly falling in love with the MC but doesn't trust him AT ALL or VALUE HIS OPINION when a total stranger out of the blue offers her a job as a journalist.

Then the question arises is she retarded? Because the natural reaction would be to actually ask the MC what he thinks of Silver after the offer because the MC ACTUALLY KNOWS HIM while she HAS NO PRIOR INTERACTIONS WITH HIM. I mean lets put yourselves in her shoes a guy you never met after buying revealing clothes offers you a dream job after meeting him for the first time. Would you be suspicious? Hell yes.

May 7, 2017
Actually @muttdoggy, I understand the thread might have derailed at some point but there where legitimate concerns regarding that option (preventing the meeting), in one instance if you so choose to prevent the meeting, the niece goes back home and the next interaction with her sends the game on loop restarting the new day (this update). Besides that point, there were some people (myself included) that felt that even if the meeting where to occur it had some flaws like the fact, the niece immediately dismisses the uncle's opinion when trying to voice it on regards of Mr. Silver's job offer, which made sense in a way due to her wanting to be independent, but then again to throw a game over for even attempting to warn the niece about Mr. Silver... was weird.

Last edited:

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
You know why games are never labeled NTR before they are developed because most people wouldn't play them. I have no problem with NTR as long as the game is tagged properly I just ignore them.

Where I have a problem is where the dev designs a story then throws NTR at you. I'm like wtf is this shit.

I didn't read the thread but played the game it's obvious where it was going if you don't want to discuss that aspect that shall not be named thats fine it isn't the main issue for me.

The main issue like I said in the post was the fact she is supposed to be slowly falling in love with the MC but doesn't trust him AT ALL or VALUE HIS OPINION when a total stranger out of the blue offers her a job as a journalist.

Then the question arises is she retarded? Because the natural reaction would be to actually ask the MC what he thinks of Silver after the offer because the MC ACTUALLY KNOWS HIM while she HAS NO PRIOR INTERACTIONS WITH HIM. I mean lets put yourselves in her shoes a guy you never met after buying revealing clothes offers you a dream job after meeting him for the first time. Would you be suspicious? Hell yes.
how exactly did he find out she was looking for a journalist job and suddenly had one (yeah yeah he made one up) but even the most dense girl would wounder at just how convenient the specific job happens to exist less than a minute after meeting him while they whisper together as her uncle is occupied.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The game is 0.05.. not even close to done and on both paths it's preventable IF you want to romance your own niece. Did you miss the part in the beginning where it hints that he hasn't had much contact with his own niece? She doesn't know him well enough to completely trust him. She is fiercely independent and wants to do things her way. So getting upset at an uncle she barely knows when she's offered her first job is reasonable. Add Jess' influence and her inexperience to the equation and everything makes perfect sense.
Remember, the game is not over.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
The game is 0.05.. not even close to done and on both paths it's preventable IF you want to romance your own niece. Did you miss the part in the beginning where it hints that he hasn't had much contact with his own niece? She doesn't know him well enough to completely trust him. She is fiercely independent and wants to do things her way. So getting upset at an uncle she barely knows when she's offered her first job is reasonable. Add Jess' influence and her inexperience to the equation and everything makes perfect sense.
Remember, the game is not over.
I think you missed the part if you do not follow the walkthrough EXACTLY choosing not to let her go is "END GAME" the game literally ends there.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's splitting the gameplay between lusty and friendly with little margin for error. It's a challenge. So it's currently a choose your own path between 2 options with Christine at this early stage. As it continues to get developed, let's hope we get get a couple more forks to include Jess and Sonya as is already planned? Don't forget, you still get to control who sleeps with who by making those choices.
Let's wait and see how T4bbo plans the routes out.
And for the last freaking time, the MC can prevent the girls from sleeping with someone else who isn't their husband or boyfriend. But I suspect T4bbo has already give you control over Sonja and Jessica already. And it's only 0.05!

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
That's splitting the gameplay between lusty and friendly with little margin for error. It's a challenge. So it's currently a choose your own path between 2 options with Christine at this early stage. As it continues to get developed, let's hope we get get a couple more forks to include Jess and Sonya as is already planned? Don't forget, you still get to control who sleeps with who by making those choices.
Let's wait and see how T4bbo plans the routes out.
And for the last freaking time, the MC can prevent the girls from sleeping with someone else who isn't their husband or boyfriend. But I suspect T4bbo has already give you control over Sonja and Jessica already. And it's only 0.05!
It isn't just about control. Like I said her actions don't make logical sense based on how she has been written upto this point maybe Jessica who is admitted whore would take a job like that no questions asked but that is because she is a well a whore who has no problems sleeping her way to a job.

Christine is supposed to be reasonably intelligent. Why would she not question the offer. Why not ask the MC what he knows of Silver. The fact she does none of those things and actually acts indignant when MC questions Silvers motives someone who knows him much better means to me she never really trusted the MC or valued his opinion. It also makes me not really care what happens to her story wise moving forward.

Reactions: letitbleed
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes