TheDoctorP69

Aug 3, 2017
hello there, i'm a little bit stuck with this new update, after the decision in the car, where you can either allow her to work for this ceo or not, i dont really know what to do in the apartment after the scene in the car.
what am i missing or what should i do after
thanks for your help

[EDIT]: when i try to leave the apartment it goes straight to the main menu without anything else in between

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Thanks for the game. I personally don't enjoy NTR and I'll wait til there is more clear route with how the game is going to go but I have a few inputs that might be useful.

Better way to navigate through the rooms would up the quality of this game. It is very confusing. The "Turn back" text would also look better if it was another font. Doesn't really fit the game and looks a bit tacky.

Anyway, I don't get why some people are so upset over NTR. Give your opinion and then back off unless you're actually paying for it. I really dislike NTR unless I'm the one doing the fucking but its not a game I'm developing nor paying for so I have no reason to get upset over it.

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
hello there, i'm a little bit stuck with this new update, after the decision in the car, where you can either allow her to work for this ceo or not, i dont really know what to do in the apartment after the scene in the car.
what am i missing or what should i do after
thanks for your help

[EDIT]: when i try to leave the apartment it goes straight to the main menu without anything else in between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the game. I personally don't enjoy NTR and I'll wait til there is more clear route with how the game is going to go but I have a few inputs that might be useful.

Better way to navigate through the rooms would up the quality of this game. It is very confusing. The "Turn back" text would also look better if it was another font. Doesn't really fit the game and looks a bit tacky.

Anyway, I don't get why some people are so upset over NTR. Give your opinion and then back off unless you're actually paying for it. I really dislike NTR unless I'm the one doing the fucking but its not a game I'm developing nor paying for so I have no reason to get upset over it.
We've had similar complaints towards the navigation system. I agree, and T4bbo knows the concerns and collected opinions of Patrons, who said they prefered to advance on story rather than re-designing how it works. However, I doubt this will be the final navigation system, it's only we are going to focus on other things first.

Thank you both for your reviews ;)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I really tried, but I see there's no way to reason with someone who's so afraid of a path not even there yet.

I used to work at IBM and it was my second job and a major step up from my previous one. i also moved to a new city to take the job. If someone close told me that my boss was a pedophile, rapist, or whatever I would have listened because that is what adults do even young adults 18+.

I may have disregarded their advice ultimately but the idea that she didn't even want to hear that her boss is a predator to me makes her totally unsympathetic and like I said earlier makes me not really care what happens to her moving forward.

Anyways this discussion is sort of going nowhere. Time to drop it and move onto other things

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
Does anyone have a walk through for ver 0.0.5?

I started a new game and the paths have changed from 0.0.4

Thanks!

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
Sick bastards who only want a challenging game with as many paths as possible, yeah, sure... Blame it on the guys who are really helping develop this game by actually doing something more than complaining on a forum.

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Many of these concerns could simply be addressed in the next update. Right now Christine is on a high after getting a dream job offer. It's entirely reasonable that once the euphoria has worn off, she'd ask her uncle about her future boss since she's only met him once whilst her uncle knows him better and the uncle could then warn her about his lecherous nature.

datboi66

May 20, 2017
The variables that apply to Christine are
Friend = 16
Horny = 12

Insert whichever numbers you need, I just used 16 and 12 as examples. Type them in as shown.

Other variables (Mike is you)

MikeHorny
Money
SonFriend
SonHorny
JesFriend
JesHorny

There are a number of other variables of course that tie into dialogue, but these are the major ones.
I ment for Christine's code cuss Chr is not working

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
You can always 'unpack' your RenPy install using a tool (I love unren.bat), and edit the script.rpy file directly if you don't have the hang of using the console. This incidentally will make the ingame pics viewable outside of the game (look in the /games/images folder).

You'll need a decent text editor (Notepad 2, etc). Go to line 1605. Change Money = 300 to another amount (I like changing it to 305, so that I can buy Christine nice things AND pay for that website access). While you are here, if you want to 'bump' a couple of other intiial values:
Horny - Christine's Horniness Level
MikeHorny - your horniness level, this affects a few events
You can also add a few friend points here (under the Money tag (line 1605) under the python tag. Friend is Christine's Friendliness level. Note that I added a Friend = Friend + 1 below (add more if you like)

Code:
After line 1602:
    python:
        Horny = 0
        Money = 305
        Friend = Friend + 1
    show screen control()
    show screen money()
A few lines below, there are a few more fun variables... some of them get reset on the next day, however, so changing their values won't always do much for you.

I'm about to post up a new 'Steamy mod' which makes the racier scenes a bit more available, and adds one or two new racy scenes... I'll add a link here as soon as I post the thread.

Edit: Here is the link to my
So how to cheat again? :tf: dont hate me i just find it mind blowing that people wont read. Guys..please read up a few pages. I saw more than one detailed explaination on how to chea
Edit: i must have missed the post that explained how to spell cheat

My question however. Is content Worthy of a new CG rip?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do I have to type her full name
No, just type
Friend = 16
(pick the number you want)

No prefix. Christine's are the only character variables that don't have prefixes, since she's the focus of the story.

Hornyatwalmart

May 24, 2017
Did you mean can't get past the dinner?

If you are talking about the first lunch meeting with him, you need Sonya with you to advance past that point.
You'll need to use an earlier save or start over, so that you have Sonja onboard. When you interview her (if you are playing 0.5):
Thanks for the help i appreciate it

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just want to clarify, I have absolutely nothing against NTR/cuck/Eric/whydoesthishavesomanynames at all, I just like options.

Options are good, they are food for the soul and make everyone feel good about themselves after partaking in a massive options orgy.

I don't know if i've missed something somewhere but as it stands we've got the married assistant, the slutty friend and the naive niece. None of those have any romantic connection to the MC and besides an afternoon bukkake party I don't see where a relationship would go with any of those.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Many of these concerns could simply be addressed in the next update. Right now Christine is on a high after getting a dream job offer. It's entirely reasonable that once the euphoria has worn off, she'd ask her uncle about her future boss since she's only met him once whilst her uncle knows him better and the uncle could then warn her about his lecherous nature.
How dare you! Reason, pfff!

To be clear, it is neither my intention to offend anybody, nor to prevent constructive critisism, but Dasati is right.

Reactions: Jcj
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes