OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
No worries paladin! These games tend to blur together sometimes. I get a couple of them crossed every now and then too.

Reactions: paladin07
Aug 13, 2016
from his patreon:

is the walkthrough done?

Yeah, but you have to re-download the game too... some scenes were added... :)

walkthrough:
and new version (win):
mac:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I followed the walkthruy and it game me a game over after day 1
I haven't looked at the official walkthrough recently, but you want to have a friend level of at least 5 at the end of the day.

To get there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the fine line you need to walk for the horny route, I'll need to look over the 0.5 script again to see where that's at. Mine has been modified by my Steamy mod...

Edit, OK, the horny choices...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin07

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I followed the walkthruy and it game me a game over after day 1
Did you use the version from OP (After the "last edited" statement it doesn't seem to be updated already) or the version from here?

Which seems to be updated.
After all I followed the walktrough with this version and everything worked like a charm and as mentioned :)

Ps: Bugs Like infinite Friendship loop were also fixed and I think i saw some revised texts, Pics and one or two new scenes.

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
Well, I disregarded the updated walkthrough, picked the slutiest outfit for the niece and allowed her to come to the business meeting during which Mr. Silver offered her a "job". :p
I like some competition - can't wait to see what comes next...
My compliments to the chef... I mean the developer(s). :cool:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Both of my mods have been updated for 0.0.5. Links in my sig.

Reactions: Skyler

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
from his patreon:

is the walkthrough done?

Yeah, but you have to re-download the game too... some scenes were added... :)

walkthrough:
and new version (win):
mac:
The walkthrough have all time this mistake maybe you can report it.

Maybe you need later in the Game money now you can use this (295$).
Aso you can look pics from Jessica on her fake side for 5$.

Day 2
35. Don´t pay it WRONG maybe it is correct later in the Game
Pay it (Friend + 1 Christine & Jessica)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So now that the walkthrough for 0.0.5 was released i finally played the latest version with both routes, friendship and lust...or looking how things are going i should probably refer to them as friendship aka get cucked by black guy or lust aka get cucked by sleazy boss. I'm so angry right now that another game that showed promise is seemingly joined the merry band of cuckboys and heading down a toilet...WTF :mad:
Oh boy, not again. This discussion has been going on for pages. I thought we were done with it, at least for this version.

Reactions: Jcj

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys made the huge choice of switching from mac to windows.can anyone please share a save at the end of 0.4?

MiroKane

May 4, 2017
So now that the walkthrough for 0.0.5 was released i finally played the latest version with both routes, friendship and lust...or looking how things are going i should probably refer to them as friendship aka get cucked by black guy or lust aka get cucked by sleazy boss. I'm so angry right now that another game that showed promise is seemingly joined the merry band of cuckboys and heading down a toilet...WTF :mad:
And if they don't do it, it goes down the toilet being like every other game that end's up too easy because of there not being an enemy in the game for you to beat. NTR is something I hate and if added there should be ways to avoid it, although it's not NTR because just being family doesn't make it that you're into a sexual relationship. By the nine hells I am defending NTR.:coldsweat:

Reactions: paladin07 and Jcj

Jcj

Jul 1, 2017
And when I thought that was over... You've got to be kidding me x'Dx'Dx'D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
HEADS UP!

The version posted earlier today by , and a couple of days ago by are new versions of 0.0.5. New pics have been added, some typos corrected, and a few things have been fixed as well. YES, it's worth downloading 0.0.5 extended, for the day 5 morning in Christine's room stuff if nothing else!

I believe that both 'new/extended' files are the same, the .zip size is the same for both anyways. Jontm's links are the most recent, if that matters to you.

Thanks guys for posting the new/extended version!!!

Also, the mega link in the OP is broken. I sent a message to the OP. Hopefully it gets taken care of...

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes