Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks, I've tried a variety of ways including all of the above, she starts to think of silver in the bath, then reverts back to thinking of M/C, as I said I'm not sure my laptop will allow it now :)
I will try again, because I'm actually fascinated what happens on the boat (can't spell yatch, yacth, sailing ship). Maybe there's a way to tie his dick to the propeller....
As for Robert he is so well written, he just makes my skin crawl and I really cannot understand how Christine or Jessica can even contemplate him beyond using him for free drinks...a question I've asked many times IRL. :/
She went to the hotel with him, she imagined him in the tub... and while fingering her? Jeez. I'm not actually sure how that's happening. If you really just want to cheat it, use the console before date night and type in MikeCock = 0 which will make sure that the MC has no affinity with Christine.

Protip: Make sure to take her panties on Day 11 when you get the chance. :D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
MikeCock = 0 which will make sure that the MC has no affinity with Christine.

Protip: Make sure to take her panties on Day 11 when you get the chance. :D
That could be it...one way or other she has seen his cock either in the shower, having a pee or in bed. Need to get the tape out and give him a proper tuck.
And I always steal her panties <sniff sniff> except before the massage. Other than providing access, is there going to be any development on the underwear thefts?

And when this hits 200 pages can you ask to be on the popular games list?

ETA
During the fingering, even with MikeCock = 0 she still thought of the shower sight if it, I then set UnclesDick = 0 and she thought of Silver

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure that page count isn't how popular games get added to the list it's the games rating that does that.

@jonkoooo

enable dev mode renpy has unren built in.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@jonkoooo

Say a folder is named babysister and the game folder is inside you extract the enable dev mode renpy file outside the babysister folder then run the .exe file inside the enable dev mode renpy folder and pick the babysister folder and let it run till it closes. Then you can open the game folder and there should be new folders like images open it and look at the games images. If the files are webp you'll need the webp codec file so that you can veiw them like you would a .PNG/.JPG. There will also be a lot of .rpy files after you run the game one time.

Running this will also open things like the console. To bring it up hit shift + O to see what variables there might be hit shift + D then select the variables tab if you want to look through the list for something hit shift + O then type in dir() and this will bring up all variables in the game.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
when i start the program i dont know what i need do click for the cg's
Make sure it is in
<Drive>:\<Whatever Folder>\Babysitter 0103\Babysitter-0.1.1.-win\Babysitter-0.1.1.-win
Same folder the .exe is in (This applies to all Ren Py games - you need a unique copy for each game)
if you use unren press 1 for cg
Personally I just run it and press 9 it does all the bits you may want
Including putting an image folder in the game folder

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@gatito

4 Posts up there is a download. You need either that or unren to extract the game files. IN game hit shift + O to bring up console. Check my other post for more info.

@kiteares

enable dev mode renpy puts all files into folders automatically with no other thing needed other then clicking on the .exe and selecting the folder that game folder is in.

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
how can i open console and how can i rise effects love, lust affection etc?
See my above post to set it up
For console alone press Shift+O (not zero)
To look at the variables press Shift+D then Veriable Viewer
For Christine:
Friend = xx
Horny = xx

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
for money what should i write?
Teach a man to fish...
Shift+D then Varible Viewer then look at the list and find the money varible.
Shift+O type <the varible you found exactly as it's written> = <the money you want>
Press return

• Love
Reactions: andflw

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Also remember guys, Friend and Horny for all characters can be changed in the in-game cheat mode. Click on the calendar in the corner.

Reactions: kiteares

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Could someone tell me the required choices for the Mr. Silver Office kissing scene did it once in 1.0? But havent been able to reproduce it in 1.1b

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
Could someone tell me the required choices for the Mr. Silver Office kissing scene did it once in 1.0? But havent been able to reproduce it in 1.1b
I'm not sure what part this is. Can you give me two pieces of dialog from this part so I can find it in the script?

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes