SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i like this game ferry much u can see in the beginning that the renders aren't that great until you go to the clothing shop with christine than u can see that the renders have improved u can let christine work for Mr silver with out NTR for people that don't like it i hope we see somthing more sex related with Mr silver in the next update

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
when MC actually penetrates her, i'm sure robert and silver will get their's as well.. sort of like the dates all happened in the same update.. looking forward to the potential, tbh i think she should hate robert or silver at first but like it in the end than come home wondering if the MC's cock would be better, etc etc..

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
when MC actually penetrates her, i'm sure robert and silver will get their's as well.. sort of like the dates all happened in the same update.. looking forward to the potential, tbh i think she should hate robert or silver at first but like it in the end than come home wondering if the MC's cock would be better, etc etc..
yeah u are right i would like to see that to but the mc didn't really penetrate her before the mc could do that she stopped him i cant wait for the new update

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah,sounds like they are planning to do it that way.Sex in the 3 paths at the same update.That's why I definitely can't see bringing the mother in the picture and stopping the uncle path.If the main path will suffer something like that it will be normal all others to get same treatment.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Yeah,sounds like they are planning to do it that way.Sex in the 3 paths at the same update.That's why I definitely can't see bringing the mother in the picture and stopping the uncle path.If the main path will suffer something like that it will be normal all others to get same treatment.
i don't think that only the mc gets what he wants :p

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
IN the corporate route In day 8 I dont have the option to chose to peek or not to peek on MC and in the evening dont have the option to finger her I have followed the walkthrough dint get it anyone has this problem
Don't know about the peeking, but to finger her - have you stolen her panties earlier in the day?

i don't think that only the mc gets what he wants :p
NOT IN MY FKING HOUSE THEY DON'T!! :angry:
Continuing my hacking campaign, 1st attempt I only melted something, next attempt will result in Silver and Robert becoming eunuchs. Who said I'm obsessed? :biggrin:

TBH I think my lappy has picked up on my hatred, I tried the silver route earlier and couldn't get on the date with him even though I threw Christine under a bus at every oppourtunity.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, I don't think even I would want to date Christine after that many bus treads on her. I have low standards, but that's not what I want to think about when someone describes "flat chested".

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Ignatz

Don't just throw the fucker overboard you must weight his ass down before hand because you must remember shit fucking floats so you have to make sure it sinks or someone will pull the floater back on board.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You are a bit scary. Detail oriented, for sure, but scary. Robert should be very afraid right now.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Don't know about the peeking, but to finger her - have you stolen her panties earlier in the day?

NOT IN MY FKING HOUSE THEY DON'T!! :angry:
Continuing my hacking campaign, 1st attempt I only melted something, next attempt will result in Silver and Robert becoming eunuchs. Who said I'm obsessed? :biggrin:

TBH I think my lappy has picked up on my hatred, I tried the silver route earlier and couldn't get on the date with him even though I threw Christine under a bus at every oppourtunity.

if u want to go on a date with silver u must not warn her for silver u have to steal the black panties wen u both are on the sofa and she fall asleep just rub her pussy 2 times than finger her if she thinks about silver than u did a good job :D before i forget when u go to the cinema and u are at the restaurant u have to encourage christine than follow jess to the toilets en take the left door that should do the trick

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
if u want to go on a date with silver u must not warn her for silver u have to steal the black panties wen u both are on the sofa and she fall asleep just rub her pussy 2 times than finger her if she thinks about silver than u did a good job :D before i forget when u go to the cinema and u are at the restaurant u have to encourage christine than follow jess to the toilets en take the left door that should do the trick
Thanks, I've tried a variety of ways including all of the above, she starts to think of silver in the bath, then reverts back to thinking of M/C, as I said I'm not sure my laptop will allow it now :)
I will try again, because I'm actually fascinated what happens on the boat (can't spell yatch, yacth, sailing ship). Maybe there's a way to tie his dick to the propeller....
As for Robert he is so well written, he just makes my skin crawl and I really cannot understand how Christine or Jessica can even contemplate him beyond using him for free drinks...a question I've asked many times IRL. :/

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Seems Christine must change not only the password.Too many knows too many:)

Reactions: kiteares
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes