Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, it's been a long time since we did a general questionnaire here, so I might as well put this up again. This time the questions will be about updates 0.1.0 and 0.1.1b or for those of you who just started, everything from the evening before the date with Christine, to the end of the update.

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
2. Were you happy with the amount of sexy stuff available?
3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?
4. What was your favorite part of the update?
5. Least favorite?
6. Did you feel like the dialog and interactions were natural?
7. What route do you consider your main route (Corporate route, Patreon route?)
8. If you play the standard MC/Christine path, do you also check out the NTR routes? And vice versa for the NTR crew.
9. Any additional comments?
10. What song was missing from each character's Karaoke setlist?
11. There was a shout out to one of my favorite adult games, show me the screenshot and you'll get a like! And be awesome.

Thanks a lot for the continued support gang!

Last edited:

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
I really like the game so far. I like to try all the routes at least once.
would like to see a jennifer date night with christine since both robert and silver get a go.
Id like to see a path with both jen and chris with MC
jen with MC
jen and christine together and MC with Sonya or someone else.
my only real complaint so far is if u are doing multiple playthroughs all the running back to put on/take off pants and surfing games on pc get very repetitive and boring.
I myself prefer the Patreon route just because i like Jen way more than Mr. Silver.
My least fav seen was Jes and christine fighting with no way to not have it end badly.
hehe and just for the fun of it wouldnt mind seeing something happen between either MC or Christine with Silver's secretary

flanby

May 25, 2017
Well, my English is not too good, but I'm gonna try it.

1- Very much. Yep. Because they admitted their feelings and the relationship advanced.
2- Yes
3- Everything not. I played it again, but this time with the walkthrough.
4- The sexual tension in the last song. I like the Jess jealousy too.
5- Talking with Silver. And in the previous updates, overall, when MC is a jerk and you can't to avoid it.
6- Yes.
7- Corporate route.
8- NO.
9- I wish we can to have the option to be not a jerk with the MC.
10- No idea.

That's all. Sorry for my English.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
OK, it's been a long time since we did a general questionnaire here, so I might as well put this up again. This time the questions will be about updates 0.1.0 and 0.1.1b or for those of you who just started, everything from the evening before the date with Christine, to the end of the update.

1. Overall how did you like the update? Were you satisfied with it? Why? Why not?
3. Did you play multiple times to see everything? Or do you just run through the update once and wait?
5. Least favorite?
8. If you play the standard MC/Christine path, do you also check out the NTR routes? And vice versa for the NTR crew.
11. There was a shout out to one of my favorite WEGs, show me the screenshot and you'll get a like! And be awesome.

i played the NTR routes to i want to see more with christine and Mr silver :D:D

rochester

Apr 20, 2017

5. Least favorite?
11. There was a shout out to one of my favorite WEGs, show me the screenshot and you'll get a like! And be awesome.

Thanks for sharing this most excellent game.

1. Yes very much so.
2. The balance of story and sexy stuff was good.
3. I did play the main route multiple times with various points combinations. Even tried out the Robert and Silver routes to see what was going on there.
4. The Christine song sequence and aftermath.
5. Robert.
6. Yes - this is where this game is way ahead of much of the competition.
7. Patreon -for maximum Jessica.
8. Tried out on this occasion. Favour the standard path.
9. I'd like to see more relationship development possibilities with Jessica. Especially after/via the Christine/Jessica/MC hot tub orgasm sequence. Going on from that, there is a lot of potential in Jessica pulling Christine into ever more serious Jessica/MC games also. Christine already has shown feelings for them both and openness to explore. This maybe already in the pipeline, given the hints given with choices when interacting with Jessica on her site. I really hope so.
10. No strong feelings on that one!
11. May have missed that. Perhaps I need to do another replay :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017

5. Least favorite?

1. Great one but due to the issues unfortunate one when it comes to development. I know it's not your fault so that's fine. I'm totally satisfied and I say that for all routes.
2. Yup. To be honest I wouldn't mind more story elements even if they would push some sexyness a bit further. But that's something to think about when it comes to 2-3 updates so you can reasonably implement it without playerbase's rage.
3. Played it all multiple times.
4. How different scenes were for all males. I've played Silver first and when I played Robert I expected the same pace and events with him. It was great. Both these routes were really good. Main one is just not my thing so I can't judge it.
5. That's more like my expectation than real issue but I hoped there will be some choices for Christine on Silver/Robert routes. I know it's additional work but that's just how I felt. Oh, and homeless dude route is still unavailable due to some strange bug.
6. Yup. Writing is getting better each update. Especially Jessica and Robert have their characters well written.
7. Silver route and variations of Robert's route - on main one he had Jess as well on the second he didn't. MC's routes are secondary for me.
8. I did played MC's routes but I admit they don't do it for me so I didn't experiment much with them.
9. Excellent direction so far. Except for Christine's choices I would be glad for more of Jessica scenes outside of her chat (might be teasing). Sonya could be more flashed out but I guess it's too early for her.
10. Gangnam Style?
11. WEGs goes for vegetables? Didn't see many of them sadly:(

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
It's a great game, I was reading the comments from the first page and WOW, from 5 Patrons to over 1K, sure Dev thought it was great to have his game exposed here :p

The game (without Mod) at the beginning is difficult, I failed many times because I wanted to fuck Christine as fast as I could :biggrin: I believe there are still quite a few scenes I still didn't discover, but how I like a good challenge, challenge accepted :FuckYea:!

I REALLY HOPE there are more lesbian scenes, the only one I got so far was from Jess with Chris in bathtub, but nothing so "great" :ForeverAlone:, anyway, thanks for the game :eek:penedeyewink:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I respect everyone's opinions, but I can't get why some people only play NTR routes and want to be able to choose options for Christine. The MC in this game is the uncle, and it's his choices throughout the game that matter and enable you to "witness" the NTR routes. Therefore giving the opportunity to turn Christine into the MC would be weird and unnatural. In my opinion, of course.
But, as I stated before, to each his own.

BTW, people, 10 000$ in 3,2,1... :D

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I respect everyone's opinions, but I can't get why some people only play NTR routes and want to be able to choose options for Christine. The MC in this game is the uncle, and it's his choices throughout the game that matter and enable you to "witness" the NTR routes. Therefore giving the opportunity to turn Christine into the MC would be weird and unnatural. In my opinion, of course.
But, as I stated before, to each his own.

BTW, people, 10 000$ in 3,2,1... :D
I guess it might be because at some point if you're further on Silver/Robert route MC has barely any effect on Christine. It might change later ofc but I think it might be that these routes are much less diversive and they're more like a novel. Since MC is logically restricted on these routes I feel like some options for Christine would add a lot to a game on these routes. Just my humble opinion ofc.

I hope they won't spend all 10k$ on drugs and alcohol:/ Would be a shame

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5. Least favorite?
Uh.. Sorry but i am not sure what "WEG" is..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess it might be because at some point if you're further on Silver/Robert route MC has barely any effect on Christine. It might change later ofc but I think it might be that these routes are much less diversive and they're more like a novel. Since MC is logically restricted on these routes I feel like some options for Christine would add a lot to a game on these routes. Just my humble opinion ofc.

I hope they won't spend all 10k$ on drugs and alcohol:/ Would be a shame
I think we all know where the money will go-GIRLS,lot of GIRLS.Or maybe MILFS?

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes