myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think it's close but I think it's going to come in 1 or 2 more updates because I really do think the next update is going to be Jessica causing a bunch of drama. 1.) Jessica didn't like what Christine told her about her and her uncle. 2.) Christine pissed off Jessica with her one response to Jessica. 3.) Jessica wanted the MC.

So I believe that within the next update or the following one we are going to be meeting Christine's mom because Jessica called her and told her what is happening.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Did I imagine it or did we not already meet Christine's mom when the game started through the telephone. Or did I just imagine what she looked like?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think it's close but I think it's going to come in 1 or 2 more updates because I really do think the next update is going to be Jessica causing a bunch of drama. 1.) Jessica didn't like what Christine told her about her and her uncle. 2.) Christine pissed off Jessica with her one response to Jessica. 3.) Jessica wanted the MC.

So I believe that within the next update or the following one we are going to be meeting Christine's mom because Jessica called her and told her what is happening.
Unless the mother stop the progress also on Silver's and Robert's path I can't see this to happen.No way Burt to put the sex with Silver and Robert in next 1 or 2 updates and uncle to wait more than them.After all this is the main path of the game.The others are just realy good side paths/not like the side route in API/.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Hey, @Burt Reynolds Mustache

I've been wondering for a while now about this, so out of curiosity... how well does the re-made date scene compare to T4bbo's original attempt before he lost all the renders? Is it pretty much a spot on recreation? a better take? or do you think his original ones were better?

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes