kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
With Silver ofc:p <snip> I have no idea about Robert as he can take it wherever he wants. But after last update I think next one might be really spicy in these terms.
You know I got a little bit of sick in my mouth reading this.

Nov 24, 2017
This is in game already. It is just there is no sex scene yet. You can chase after Jessica while ignoring your niece and she will date other guys depends on your route.
It's not though. There's the Silver route and the Jessica route. You can't do both. If you go the Jessica route you can get Robert involved but not Silver. And I'm not interested in playing as Robert. I enjoy playing as Silver far more and taking Christina away from the MC.

Nov 24, 2017
@CroakerEatsBacon

I would rather give that bitch of a secretary to the Silver turd and Robturd why give them one of the good girls when you can give them her as she deserves it. Then you can have a 3 way with Christina Sonya and Jessica. But I still think Jessica is going to do some really stupid shit come next update or so to try to break Christine and her uncle up so maybe we'll only need 2 way party with Christine and Sonya.
I'm not playing as the MC though, he's disgusting. Wanting to have sex with his own daughter? What kind of sicko is he?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm mainly playing as Silver and taking Christina away from the MC. :) So delicious.

I also have another game where I play as the MC and keep Christina away from Silver and Robert, but that's not nearly as fun as playing as Silver and taking Christina away from the MC.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm not playing as the MC though, he's disgusting. Wanting to have sex with his own daughter? What kind of sicko is he?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm mainly playing as Silver and taking Christina away from the MC. :) So delicious.

I also have another game where I play as the MC and keep Christina away from Silver and Robert, but that's not nearly as fun as playing as Silver and taking Christina away from the MC.
Christine is not MC's daughter but niece. But I do agree he's logically the lowest guy out there. Robert's route has this adventage over Silver's that he can take or at least fuck Jess already so there is more fun and opportunities for him in a future. I hope Silver will have them as well but he's a slower guy at this point so it might take a while. I can easily see him with Jess as they know each other already and have Sonya as well. Many options for future development

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Finally playing it after a long time. I have been amazed on how much variety there is, good fucking job. I tried the Silver route for now but also experimented with the others. I've yet to finish (I'm at the "I forgot the phone" scene), but it was enough to convince me to up the pledge. I especially appreciated how you are telling the story from multiple PoV (or from the narrator point of view if you prefer), that's a smart decision in my opinion. Keep up the good work guys.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@CroakerEatsBacon

Daughter? He's her uncle not her dad. If 2 people love each other I'm fine with someone loving whoever the hell they want to love.

I find silver and Robert to be the disgusting ones and I'll never pay attention to them or find them to ever be interesting.

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You are wrong.The important question is which one taste better-Christine,Jessica or Sonya:)
Point taken. ;)

Am I the only one having an issue installing the android version?
No , I couldn't install it on my android mobile phone as well.
Can you guys be more specific? I just tried installing the game on my Galaxy to test it out, and while it took a little bit, it works fine. I'm on the title screen right now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Burt Reynolds Mustache , i have Huawei p9 lite mobile phone and i am getting "there was a problem while parsing the package" error right now. However, i managed to see "install" option at the morning but it was always saying that "app not installed"

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
is christine fuckable yet? i'm waiting to send him money for when he actually allows me to fuck her. when that day comes ima pledge for a month as thanks and actually play the game.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes