Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just bugfixes or something more significant?
It's the fix update we've been talking about for a while.
Whole lot of bug fixes I mean a ton. Also added cheats and fixed up the early game even more.

Here is the changelog:

Changelog:

0.1.1b

- Fixed several incorrect images

- Fixed a bug in Karaoke that would not increase Date Points after a certain song.

- Changed the cliffhanger slightly, so it’s less abrupt

- Fixed bugs when looking at Christine’s PC

- Cleaned up several awkward sentences throughout the new update

- Fixed bug on Day 11 where the player was unable to take Christine’s panties

- Also, on Day 12, Christine’s panties no longer break the laws of causality

- Fixed a longstanding bug on Day 10 when Robert goes to visit Christine

- Fixed issues with the Broken Heart ending

- Changed some descriptions to better line up with the accompanying images

- Fixed a bug in the second interactive section of Karaoke

- Added Cheats (click on the calendar in the top right)

- Changed function of skip buttons

- Updated walkthrough with additional information and renamed routes to Corporate Route and Patreon Route

- Corrected many typos and superfluous ‘ marks throughout the game. There is still a lot to go, but proofreaders need more time. :)

- Added more transitions between scenes during day 11 and 12

- Made it easier to hire Sonya on Day 2 and made it, so failure to do so gives and immediate, instead of delayed Bad Ending

- Taking Christine’s Pyjamas at the wrong time will no longer end the game but cause a Friendship penalty and possibly cut off early access to Christine’s PC

- Mr. Silver’ convincing Julia to ‘assist’ him on Day 5 no longer ends the game

- Christine will not leave you on Day 1 unless her Friend score is at 0 (You basically must be a COMPLETE asshole now)

- Allowed players to infect Christine’s PC with Spyware if you miss the opportunity on Day 3

- Fixed several bugs involving incorrect ‘else’ or ‘or’ statements, including Christine’s bedside table

- Put T4bbo logo and splashscreen in the Android version

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Man, that was an infestation! I'd be terrified if my home had that many creepy crawlies!

Oops, I forgot this clarification: And the house looked so clean to me when I was living there.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Seems like it's worth to check it out as well. Silver with Julia and cheatmode seem interesting.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Seems like it's worth to check it out as well. Silver with Julia and cheatmode seem interesting.
i think Silver+Julia is only the one game-ending scene

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i think Silver+Julia is only the one game-ending scene
Yup. We changed it up slightly so it still fits with all the other Julia stuff in the game.

While there are still a fair number of bad ends in the game we got rid of the most asshole-ish ones. I mean you'll still get a bad ending for the really egregious stuff... but rolling back an immediate bad ending is a lot different than having to go back to a previous save because you messed something up several choices ago.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Even with the latest version 0.1.1 from here it ends for me at point 172 so no scenes after bowling. I am ending in See you in next version screen right after she is taking er shoes on.
You have the wrong version. Did you maybe install 0.1.1 over your old install? Because that should not happen at all.

Reactions: c4td0g

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated the OP! Still waiting on mirrors on linux and apk.. having a few issues. File size is one and mega is the other. And had a "boo-boo" with the linux and apk megas getting mixed up on my end. I'm working on it.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
This UI is sooo annoying! This is my first time when I'm loosing myself exploring house... at least when some place is hovered it should appear a text what room/place it is, it would be less confusing. I was searching bathroom for whole 2min, ffs...

Nov 24, 2017
Man, someone a few pages back had a great idea of letting Silver or Robert have Christina and the MC getting Jessica. I'd LOVE to see that happen. More Silver than Robert though.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This UI is sooo annoying! This is my first time when I'm loosing myself exploring house... at least when some place is hovered it should appear a text what room/place it is, it would be less confusing. I was searching bathroom for whole 2min, ffs...
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!! Are you living yourself in a one room appartment ????? And what it is that you are looking at ????

Reactions: kiteares

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Man, someone a few pages back had a great idea of letting Silver or Robert have Christina and the MC getting Jessica. I'd LOVE to see that happen. More Silver than Robert though.
This is in game already. It is just there is no sex scene yet. You can chase after Jessica while ignoring your niece and she will date other guys depends on your route.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes