Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In my game it is " Mister Xxxxxx), space between words and my mc`s name (first capitol letter), e.g. not qwerty, but Qwerty. Does this help ??

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's a joke, yeah?

Game has been in development for a year ... there better be a metric fuck ton of ... well ... fucking.
There is a plenty of sex scenes on every route. There's just no real sex with niece at this point but it's obvious it will come very fast (maybe even next update). It has a nice pace for now (it has much more spicy scenes than MSN) but if you're expecting some final gratification you should wait an update or 2.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
There is a plenty of sex scenes on every route. There's just no real sex with niece at this point but it's obvious it will come very fast (maybe even next update). It has a nice pace for now (it has much more spicy scenes than MSN) but if you're expecting some final gratification you should wait an update or 2.
I really hoping it can happen on the yacht otherwise it would seriously feel like blueballing

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really hoping it can happen on the yacht otherwise it would seriously feel like blueballing
With Silver ofc:p With MC I'm not so sure if it should be yacht. Dunno how large it is and how scene will play out. Apartament or some private date would be better in my opinion. I have no idea about Robert as he can take it wherever he wants. But after last update I think next one might be really spicy in these terms.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
With Silver ofc:p With MC I'm not so sure if it should be yacht. Dunno how large it is and how scene will play out. Apartament or some private date would be better in my opinion. I have no idea about Robert as he can take it wherever he wants. But after last update I think next one might be really spicy in these terms.
Yes of course thats the most interesting route :) , yeah , really hope so :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's a joke, yeah?

Game has been in development for a year ... there better be a metric fuck ton of ... well ... fucking.
I´m played this game through (so far), and "in game i am at day 12", so do you think that if you got a guest (niece) witch will be staying with you (temporary living) in real life, you could bang her after 12 days ????:HeyGuys:

Reactions: Mukkie

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
That's a joke, yeah?

No it is not a joke but are you joke? Read who i replied then lets talk.
There is no sex scene with niece yet but there are other sex scenes with other characters and he was asking about niece and MC&Jess. Therefore, The answer is no.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@CroakerEatsBacon

I would rather give that bitch of a secretary to the Silver turd and Robturd why give them one of the good girls when you can give them her as she deserves it. Then you can have a 3 way with Christina Sonya and Jessica. But I still think Jessica is going to do some really stupid shit come next update or so to try to break Christine and her uncle up so maybe we'll only need 2 way party with Christine and Sonya.

Reactions: Darkaura

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@CroakerEatsBacon

I would rather give that bitch of a secretary to the Silver turd and Robturd why give them one of the good girls when you can give them her as she deserves it. Then you can have a 3 way with Christina Sonya and Jessica. But I still think Jessica is going to do some really stupid shit come next update or so to try to break Christine and her uncle up so maybe we'll only need 2 way party with Christine and Sonya.
well, the title cover supports this theory but i have faith in Jess

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes