Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey, @Burt Reynolds Mustache

I've been wondering for a while now about this, so out of curiosity... how well does the re-made date scene compare to T4bbo's original attempt before he lost all the renders? Is it pretty much a spot on recreation? a better take? or do you think his original ones were better?
I never got a chance to see them, so I can't comment. But either way, I think this version was tops.

Reactions: the66

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
couple of times now i get stuck at the same point where chris and jess are gone in the morning, this time after the jacuzzi truth or dare. I do everything in the apartment, till it woun't let me do anything anymore and then i'm stuck, can't leave, can't advance time so i restart, same thing happens to me everytime now. MC also mentions checking out the blog but there is no option for it on the laptop. Any one run into this?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
couple of times now i get stuck at the same point where chris and jess are gone in the morning, this time after the jacuzzi truth or dare. I do everything in the apartment, till it woun't let me do anything anymore and then i'm stuck, can't leave, can't advance time so i restart, same thing happens to me everytime now. MC also mentions checking out the blog but there is no option for it on the laptop. Any one run into this?
Check Christine's room and her phone first

bsarge

Jul 19, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache, i solved my android problem with installing via usb driver. It was probably a storage problem even though i had over 2gb free space. Interesting ...
Same here. I had lots of free space but after uninstalling a few apps it installed just fine. I guess it needs a good amount of extra space while installing?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Same here. I had lots of free space but after uninstalling a few apps it installed just fine. I guess it needs a good amount of extra space while installing?
somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but you need 2,5x the size of the apk and you are safe

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
IN the corporate route In day 8 I dont have the option to chose to peek or not to peek on MC and in the evening dont have the option to finger her I have followed the walkthrough dint get it anyone has this problem

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any actual NTR/Voyeur content as of now? or just making choices so it's possible in the future

Zal

May 5, 2017
This is by far one of the topo of the tops game ever!!!very nice story, astonishing girls and beautiful animations.
Simply love Christine!!!!!hope more lesbian sharing will arrive!!!!keep up t4bbo nad Burt Reynolds Mustache team!!!
Congrats
Zal:cool:

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes