Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Corporate is more the pervy old guy which implies a sort of NTR route, Christine could get taken away by Silver. Other route keeps that slime away from her.

Don't worry, a bunch of us are getting together to submit a foolproof plan to the dev to eliminate both Silver and Robert....forever. With a little more support, we will also work on a worldwide web banishment of all Eric's.
MWAHAHA!!! Sounds like a plan.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
I think that's a line up of us all waiting in line to deal with Robert, I'm the guy at the end of the clip with the whip!
And im the guy last in the line not shown in the clip..cause my Haubits 77 was to big to fit in the screen. You guys will save some for me right...plz??

Reactions: kiteares

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Don't worry, a bunch of us are getting together to submit a foolproof plan to the dev to eliminate both Silver and Robert....forever. With a little more support, we will also work on a worldwide web banishment of all Eric's.
lol, considering the success they had and the indipendence they showed they will surely follow your rants and dumb down the game x'D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Rodger Rodger
Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?

And im the guy last in the line not shown in the clip..cause my Haubits 77 was to big to fit in the screen. You guys will save some for me right...plz??
Simple instructions - maime, torture, but not kill...projectile weapons to be used on elbows or knees or lower.
Plenty for all to go around

is the corporate or patreon route more "friendly", like more of a romance. leaning towards patreon to keep her away from silvers ^.^, havnt played in a few updates but i remember that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol, considering the success they had and the indipendence they showed they will surely follow your rants and dumb down the game x'D
Can't speak for the others, but I got the impression it was all a bit of tongue in cheek fun with no intention of changing Taboo's story. Though a fun spin off series might come from it :p

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Everyone else able to progress past the scene with the co worker? When your cousin discovers you and her in the bedroom making whoopie? As i have said the game stops there for me

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Everyone else able to progress past the scene with the co worker? When your cousin discovers you and her in the bedroom making whoopie? As i have said the game stops there for me
Send save file, I check it out. Not too far from ending.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey thx for help... ive deleted all the files and starting over nothing in the folder. So basically im unzipping the Mega link file and strating from scratch using the second options in teh walkthrough. If it happens again ill send you my save file.

Send save file, I check it out. Not too far from ending.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Probably not my place but I find a lot of the comments regarding the delay over on patreon not really fair. The last update was a big one and this next update seems promising to be even bigger. It's not until the end of May, just a week or two in, now if it was delayed until June I would understand but I think it's not too big a deal.

Haven't popped over to the discord in a week or so, but I think some people might have taken the news better if they were told what the delay was for. What was it that the team was not altogether pleased on? Was one route lacking in comparison to another one? Was there fighting in regards to content to put in (though thought that was the point of the poll)? @Burt Reynolds Mustache or @T4bbo it might help quench some of the rage over there if you guys gave out some more specific info regarding the delay.

Reactions: tomislazy
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes