Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I apologize. It is my fault. When I outlined the path to get rid of both Silver and Robert, they obviously fell in love with it and are rewriting the entire game.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
... didn't expected ... but very very big plus for author for best song ever ... Don't Stop Believing at the karaoke session :)))) Love this song :)

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

"Hello Patrons,
as you can see from the title above, we are sadly going to have to delay the release of 0.1.2 until the middle of May. I know it’s disappointing, but this delay will ensure a much better update for you down the line.

We have quite a lot of content already in place, however over the last few days we’ve struggled over some outcomes of the scenes and routes... we reached to a conclusion in the end which the entire team was happy with, but...

...this meant adding in some additional scenes, and animations to the update. This will however take some more time. This means the update will be more complete and realistic with more options to choose from, it will also let us move the update further towards a major turning point in the story, one I think you’ll all be excited about.

We’re also adding new ways to interact with the girls, which has long been a major request from you, our patrons.

New Team members:

We are happy to inform you that we’ve expanded our team. We added a new programmer and working together with a new graphics artistas we speak.

Working with our new programmer we’re making great progress on the HTML5 port of the game which means that we can expand our reach and let even more people enjoy the game on the public adult game sites. The downside is that getting that port up and running took us time.

After looking over several submissions we are also working with a new graphics artist on this next update. It’s a little too early for a full announcement (I am still a little gun shy from what happened with our last artist) but I can say that he is an experienced developer who has released several games before.

Thank you for your support,

T4bbo and Team"

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hard decision to make is a title of there preview pic they posted on patreon
"Hard decision to make!"
The title of the post prior to the one about the delay...I'm not a patron, but guess the decision was what to do which ended up with the delay??

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thank you for the info @MWeb , though I noticed the absence of mention of the new authors in this very thread x'D
We’re also adding new ways to interact with the girls, which has long been a major request from you, our patrons.
Just need a new way to interact with the other 'men'....

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017

"Hello Patrons,
as you can see from the title above, we are sadly going to have to delay the release of 0.1.2 until the middle of May. I know it’s disappointing, but this delay will ensure a much better update for you down the line.

We have quite a lot of content already in place, however over the last few days we’ve struggled over some outcomes of the scenes and routes... we reached to a conclusion in the end which the entire team was happy with, but...

...this meant adding in some additional scenes, and animations to the update. This will however take some more time. This means the update will be more complete and realistic with more options to choose from, it will also let us move the update further towards a major turning point in the story, one I think you’ll all be excited about.

New Team members:

We are happy to inform you that we’ve expanded our team. We added a new programmer and working together with a new graphics artistas we speak.

Working with our new programmer we’re making great progress on the HTML5 port of the game which means that we can expand our reach and let even more people enjoy the game on the public adult game sites. The downside is that getting that port up and running took us time.

After looking over several submissions we are also working with a new graphics artist on this next update. It’s a little too early for a full announcement (I am still a little gun shy from what happened with our last artist) but I can say that he is an experienced developer who has released several games before.

T4bbo and Team"

I dont know if this post is the same post as were they are talking about on discord so i droped 2 screenshots

Reactions: kiteares

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018

"Hello Patrons,

New Team members:

T4bbo and Team"

whatwhatWHAAAAAT!!??:WutFace:....well i kinda liked what he said about the "turning point"

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it's also near the end of the month. typically pledges drop as people's accounts/cards are charged. they usually go back up within a week or two.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Delays are unfortunate as dev should know at some point how long it will take him to create an update. But considering staff changes and huge growth we've seen for a couple of updates I can deal with that. Honestly It might be good as they said this update will be mostly for MC and my routes are Silver/Robert so half of the month might be fine for my content. I really do wish for my routes to grow decently. As for new type of interaction with girls my bet is that it's about money - it's a dead mechanic at this point and it might be cool to use it. Major turning point is probably the most obvious one and I'm completely fine with that if other routes will have something as well.
As for those worried about pledges - end of the month drop is normal. They could postpone update for more than 2 months and they would still grow as game has considerable size and content at this point. All in all I don't know what to think about this delay but I'm probably optimistic about it. Monthly updates suck hard for more ambitious games

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

"Hello Patrons,

New Team members:

T4bbo and Team"
I believe they made the right decision. It is better to release a consistent update where players can see real progress storywise, than releasing a half-baked update only to respect the estimated time of arrival.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes