Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
With this update I see it was fixed so that I get the suit first than the tux second. Also still enjoying the game and looking forward to see how the mess on the boat will turn out.
Hoping to get with both Jess and her best friend :). What I found interesting is that I had my last saves on it which I delete each update as I get the new one. I normally start all over which I was doing here until I seen my old save and when from there.
Having them hear Paul's girlfriend yelling spank me daddy spank me. Make me think is this where Jess and her friend is going want to be spanked by me later on. That was what popped into my head when I was watch and reading that whole scene:).

vangelis

Aug 6, 2018
I cant start neither android version 1.3. nor 1.4 .Both my tablet and my phone installs but cannot start the app.What's wrong?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
mRB7PTGk.jpg
Bi-weekly bonus image

Aug 8 at 6:22pm

Hey guys!

Some of our fans wanted some REAL action in the next update... we have some ideas for real good threesomes!

T4bbo and team

***P.S. - This is a bonus image by Dev so Mr. Silver & Robert may actually not be eaten by sharks after all. lol ***

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
***P.S. - This is a bonus image by Dev so Mr. Silver & Robert may actually not be eaten by sharks after all. lol ***
If you chum the water and play the Jaws theme song it might help

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 134281
Bi-weekly bonus image

Aug 8 at 6:22pm

Hey guys!

Some of our fans wanted some REAL action in the next update... we have some ideas for real good threesomes!

T4bbo and team

Me like. Very much :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Tis nothing a sharp knife dragged across the palms of their hands and soles of their feet wouldn't help.
You could use their dicks (cut off previously) as chum. :evilsmile:

Reactions: RustyV

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
hell yeah! mc, christine, and jessica having a 3-some while sonya is taking a video of paul and julia fucking (oblivious that silver and robert are thrown overboard)

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is it a miss print in the walkthrough on day 13 where as the MC is gonna spy on Mr Silver on the laptop, but I don't have that choice
I only got Jess and Robert as choices.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Is it a miss print in the walkthrough on day 13 where as the MC is gonna spy on Mr Silver on the laptop, but I don't have that choice
I only got Jess and Robert as choices.
There are 2 walkthrough paths, the one with Mr. Silver is where Christine is working for him

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes