Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how much you 'should' have when you meet Alyssa and the bouncer? According to the walkthrough, you get an extra scene with Chris if you pay. That means you should have enough by this point. However, I followed the walkthrough, but I have $450. Does this mean I missed up somewhere? :confused:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know how much you 'should' have when you meet Alyssa and the bouncer? According to the walkthrough, you get an extra scene with Chris if you pay. That means you should have enough by this point. However, I followed the walkthrough, but I have $450. Does this mean I missed up somewhere? :confused:
Nope I don't think so. I had $450 too.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
My god this update was a piece of shit.no reason to exist.t4boo really fucked up this time.this is why people who bitch when people who arent patreons complain should shut up.critisism is neccessary from everyone.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
hey!!

is the MC uncle or godfather??

I used the attached patch at the front but still showing godfather

What do I do?
Did you remove the numbers from the file name? It should be rel_rest.rpy

Depends what route on 1 I had $1150 (I think) another was $450 and a 3rd only had about $105. I've not paid to get in yet so I don't know how significant it is.
I think you can top up your money via the cheat menu (calendar) or if it's active -
Shift + O
Money = 5000

Edited - there is no money cheat in the calendar, sorry.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey, i wanted to ask is there a possibility to have a Jessica only route? or is it mandatory to have a relationship with Chris?
I think it's the same like DmD or Melody.You can go after other Elena and Rebecca,but D and Melody are still the main focus and you can't avoid them:)

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
You are basically on the yacht to catch Sonya's husband cheat on her with Julia while secretly hoping that Sonya pursues you after their divorce, also while hoping you get to cheat on Sonya with Julia. Sad Sonya x'Dx'D
I am hoping for Silver's secretary Julia. I am hot for her ever since I saw her....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
You are basically on the yacht to catch Sonya's husband cheat on her with Julia while secretly hoping that Sonya pursues you after their divorce, also while hoping you get to cheat on Sonya with Julia. Sad Sonya x'Dx'D
Nah, I'm just friends with Sonya. ;)

Reactions: Floga

TakerMaker

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone else have a problem getting the Android 1.4 to work? When I open it it goes to the t4boo screen and that's it....

Lemonade95

Jul 18, 2018
attached save file : horny harem route - end of 0.1.3
Chr 33friend-62horny
Jes 4-16
Sonya 2-9
MC horny 23, money 450$
Jess is fucked, Sonya fucked twice
Christine is jealous and had good sex
no ntr

walkthrough 0.1.4
don`t know why you need it - update is pretty short and has no forks, but still..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the save. Is only able to replay day 14. How can I roll back from this save?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can any one please tell me how to make this happen, its day 10 in the living room when you are teaching Christine self defense. I have tried everything but it seems to skip over this part, it goes from her head in your lap to her going straight to her room to answer her phone. I opened up the file to see what scenes i was missing and i found these.

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks for the save. Is only able to replay day 14. How can I roll back from this save?
you cannt rollback from the save.
you can start new game and move forward by skipping lines\text and choose options that you want by following

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
you cannt rollback from the save.
Not quite accurate, with the use of you can rollback a little way, but it's only about 1/2, if that, way back through the previous update, so I doubt this would be good enough for @Lemonade95 and it would entail them doing some research and work. If you want help with it, far better to read and search that thread for advice on it's use, I certainly won't answer any questions on it here or anywhere else.
you can start new game and move forward by skipping lines\text and choose options that you want by following
This has always got to be the best option especially with Ren Py. Then you can make your own saves at the points you want, following the paths you want, fiddling with stats and such along the way to suit you.

Lemonade95

Jul 18, 2018
Thank you for the replies. I've already took the corporate route but curious about the Patreon route. I may just play it again. I have never used a walk through yet. Probably use it once I've explored both paths.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes