kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
So with the latest update, is there a way to...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No.
While I agree with your spoiler and have mentioned it a few times already, it is what it is...ARRRGGGHHHHHH a male npc NTR!!!
There has been mention of making the right choices on the boat to 'save' the girls, mind this was as part of a teaser to 0.1.3, so it may yet go tit's up just based on screwing up on the boat or at some indeterminate point in the past.
Also, there are indications of what you say in how she responds on the corp route to you wanting to keep it open, so who knows what's going to happen in 0.1.5 or .6

Reactions: SomeOldFart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
No.
While I agree with your spoiler and have mentioned it a few times already, it is what it is...ARRRGGGHHHHHH a male npc NTR!!!
There has been mention of making the right choices on the boat to 'save' the girls, mind this was as part of a teaser to 0.1.3, so it may yet go tit's up just based on screwing up on the boat or at some indeterminate point in the past.
Also, there are indications of what you say in how she responds on the corp route to you wanting to keep it open, so who knows what's going to happen in 0.1.5 or .6
But...

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
But...

There are 2 possibles I see from the non-MC routes
1) Chris will see what arseholes they are but not know how to extricate herself. At this point we start to remove penises and put piranha into the hottub before put the other men into it too, after they've watched their penises being eaten.
2) She's your niece, me personally I would take her getting the arse with me and moving back with Monica to get her away from either of (or both of) them. Would you sit back and let your niece get used and abused, just in case she gets upset at you? Just IMO, YMMV
OK 3 - MC sits back like a drippy cunt and allows her niece to be used and abused...because it's her choice. And 5/10 years from now when she gets over the trauma, I'm sure she'll thank you for allowing her to experience it so she won't make the same mistake. whistling.gif

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There are 2 possibles I see from the non-MC routes
1) Chris will see what arseholes they are but not know how to extricate herself. At this point we start to remove penises and put piranha into the hottub before put the other men into it too, after they've watched their penises being eaten.
2) She's your niece, me personally I would take her getting the arse with me and moving back with Monica to get her away from either of (or both of) them. Would you sit back and let your niece get used and abused, just in case she gets upset at you? Just IMO, YMMV
OK 3 - MC sits back like a drippy cunt and allows her niece to be used and abused...because it's her choice. And 5/10 years from now when she gets over the trauma, I'm sure she'll thank you for allowing her to experience it so she won't make the same mistake. View attachment 132740
Piranha? :hushedface: YES! :FeelsGoodMan: Or maybe a pet alligator on the boat like Elvis on Miami Vice. :eek:penedeyewink:

neverman

Jun 28, 2018
hey!!

is the MC uncle or godfather??

I used the attached patch at the front but still showing godfather

What do I do?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes