TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
For the top part thats only if you chose those actions for the MC, where as Silver and Robert are utter shit no matter what...

The second and more important point... NO ! I wouldnt hate it then, if more people did this with their games I would play every single damn NTR game on the planet... I like seeing the "worthy" win, whether thats the MC or not... Sadly thats not what devs do, they pick complete utter assholes covered in shit to be the opposition... They give us the Silvers, the Mateos, the Davides, the D'Brickshaws...

I'm sorry but rarely in RL does that shit happen... People claim realism, fine here is an example from my real life, back in highschool me and my best bud both liked this one chick, so we agreed to compete for her... I was winning till this hot slutty chick distracted me and I ended up making out with her at her locker while the chick I was after was watching... (its like a choice in te VN, I picked the wrong one and it cost me), therefore she chose my friend over me... Would I consider that NTR ? No, I lost to a better person, he wasnt a horndog that gets sidetracked by "easier pussy", therefore he got her, and they got married eventually... The thing is that girl went with a worthy guy that liked/loved her... she didnt got with Jamal Bigblackcock or someone 20 years older that promised to make her a slut in an effort to teach me a life lesson about how bad boys are better...
Im with you in that sense of knowing the girl is going to a good if not better situation. But like you said in these games the opposition is just a total waste of exsictance and should be destroyed at all costs.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
lol look like we are stalker him XD all of us are waithing for the new update i am laught like a crazy man:LOL:
I'm ok if we dont get it for another week to be honest, usually I wait a week or two anyway if I dont patreon a game, feels wrong to get it on the same day as someone who is paying LOL.

Also I skipped last update, my last version of this game is v.14.c/b (cant remember which)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm ok if we dont get it for another week to be honest, usually I wait a week or two anyway if I dont patreon a game, feels wrong to get it on the same day as someone who is paying LOL.

Also I skipped last update, my last version of this game is v.14.c/b (cant remember which)
Yeah in some way me to. I wait without problem. But in any case i look almost every weekend. Generally some fix or new update come almost all the time from friday onwards.
After the developer post the update, i write on some note the game i download. So the next time i come to look after almost a month. Generally you can se a new update in one or two month. In rare case like summertimesaga also 3/4 month :eek:
But i need to say the true XD i cant wait so see new sex scene between mc and his niece XD damn she is so cute.
The only sad thing is that you cant replay sex scene. So i have save every time i see a sex scene, so i can load and replay the sex thing again.
But was cool if we can have some freedom and have choice to fuck them every time we want.

Anyway till now i only play full Christine route, i do not support Silver or Rober thing.

But i think that if the new update coming tonight, i wanna try the other with Jessica and Christin. Or the harem router.
Can someone tell me if i can have an harem route without worring about Silver or Robert? I read something like that if Christine find out that mc fuck other she in some way give you more trouble with her. So i wanna know if i can play in harem without worring about the other man.
Thanks in advice.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Next week can be pretty busy for you with Melody 0.0.7,Freeloading Family 0.14,JOHN 0.15 and AWAM 0.070
Yeah in some way me to. I wait without problem. But in any case i look almost every weekend. Generally some fix or new update come almost all the time from friday onwards.
After the developer post the update, i write on some note the game i download. So the next time i come to look after almost a month. Generally you can se a new update in one or two month. In rare case like summertimesaga also 3/4 month :eek:
But i need to say the true XD i cant wait so see new sex scene between mc and his niece XD damn she is so cute.
The only sad thing is that you cant replay sex scene. So i have save every time i see a sex scene, so i can load and replay the sex thing again.
But was cool if we can have some freedom and have choice to fuck them every time we want.

Anyway till now i only play full Christine route, i do not support Silver or Rober thing.

But i think that if the new update coming tonight, i wanna try the other with Jessica and Christin. Or the harem router.
Can someone tell me if i can have an harem route without worring about Silver or Robert? I read something like that if Christine find out that mc fuck other she in some way give you more trouble with her. So i wanna know if i can play in harem without worring about the other man.
Thanks in advice.
Go Patreon/Horny/route for harem

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hope you gents pace yourselves id hate to hear you went to the hospital from fapping to much
Sadly I will at work and probably will miss all the fun.At least can finish reading some books like Mass Effect Andromeda.
When they will have again Kate Daniels and Mercy Thompson series.From the reviews that will be so much for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abibliboop

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Sadly I will at work and probably will miss all the fun.At least can finish reading some books like Mass Effect Andromeda.
When they will have again Kate Daniels and Mercy Thompson series.From the reviews that will be so much for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol im currently reading the wheel of time series by robert jordan while i wait for my various games to update

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It took me about 10 years to read that series from when I started in 91 til Sanderon came out with the last book. So I do have the patience for the games I find here:)
Great series but it took so long to be finished that I actually still haven't finished it. I kept meaning to start over and reread the entire thing when it was done but never got around to it. I got the feeling he was pressured by someone to stretch it out for money's sake and add a lot of unnecessary filler between the good parts. There were times where I found myself tempted to skip ahead 50 or 100 pages or whatever to the next big scene. I didn't find myself doing that in the first 3 books (which overall I thought where the best).

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Sir, could you suggest some nice games in NTR genre?
Well :unsure: ... 'Tyrant' is okay. When I think of NTR, I just want the option where others can have a go at one of the girls and at any point, I can just gangbang the girl with the other guy. It's a difficult thing to recommend because everyone has their own NTR tastes I think. For example: I don't like cuckoldry so I don't like the game 'Bully'. What I like is NTR that can lead to a MMF gangbang or deep voyeurism.

Reactions: DaddyGrond
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes