And there it is!
Thanks a bunch! :)

Reactions: hibc4

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just a note to our patrons. Fair number of bugs and the like exist in this but T4bbo wanted to get it out and have a fix tomorrow with a final scene that was cut due to some really strange dropbox errors.

This is the text from the post. More so people know.

"We had some issues with corrupted files in dropbox, therefore final erotic scene with Christine after dinner will come only tommorrow together with bugfix of existing errors in this release... I didn't want to postpone another day cause of it... if you want to play it at once and with bigger chance of no bugs I would play it tommorrow... :)

We hope you enjoy it!"

T4bbo and Team"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just a note to our patrons. Fair number of bugs and the like exist in this but T4bbo wanted to get it out and have a fix tomorrow with a final scene that was cut due to some really strange dropbox errors.

"We had some issues with corrupted files in dropbox, therefore final erotic scene with Christine after dinner will come only tommorrow together with bugfix of existing errors in this release... I didn't want to postpone another day cause of it... if you want to play it at once and with bigger chance of no bugs I would play it tommorrow... :)

We hope you enjoy it!"

T4bbo and Team"
Thanks for the heads up, definitely don't wanna miss THAT scene :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

We hope you enjoy it!"

T4bbo and Team"

I suppose that explains why it's treating it as if I had fucked Jess on the yacht even though I didn't.

Reactions: McWoodz

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I thought they had left us (Christine's faithful lovers) down... but I'm glad to know that there is a sexy scene between Christine and the MC in this update! Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's fix.
Typos found in V0.1.7:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes