RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
For 2 months of "work", there isn't much content. A bit of "blah blah blah" (MC/Silver/Robert) fucked Christine on the boat. Oh, here is a email from her mom, and finally, here is a dinner scene.

Wowzers. Figured there would be more than just 10-15 minutes of play through.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
For 2 months of "work", there isn't much content. A bit of "blah blah blah" (MC/Silver/Robert) fucked Christine on the boat. Oh, here is a email from her mom, and finally, here is a dinner scene.

Pay him so he adds more ;=)

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Technically if you check out all routes (even if you exclude the NTR ones) there's decent amount of content. Also, I did not get any bugs. But I'm assuming the bug fix tomorrow will let us continue after dinner to "Netflix and chill".

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Technically if you check out all routes (even if you exclude the NTR ones) there's decent amount of content. Also, I did not get any bugs. But I'm assuming the bug fix tomorrow will let us continue after dinner to "Netflix and chill".
"Mmmmmmrrrrr technically". No. There isn't much new content. It takes all of 10 minutes to go through this. Keep paying all you want. I'll keep posting my justification for not giving any of these "developers" a dime.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Is the ntr just a one scene or more?
There's only the scene on silver's ntr path so far it seems. No scenes with robert yet but I could definately see one when the bugs get worked out and we get the rest of the patch that didn't make it. Maybe another with silver too...

Reactions: Desan3

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah...that is the EXACT reason I never pay for these games.

Every one of them is "oh, we had a set back. Womp Womp. Pay me anyways."

No thanks. I will continue not paying and complaining. You can continue being offended by it.
Yeah I think the idea of "they need more money for more content" is bullshit. We've seen big games get lots of money and then they're abandoned. Personally I don't care too much since I rarely ever pay for these things.

Reactions: RonnieH

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
There's only the scene on silver's ntr path so far it seems. No scenes with robert yet but I could definately see one when the bugs get worked out and we get the rest of the patch that didn't make it. Maybe another with silver too...
Don't rely on it or you will be disappointed ...

Reactions: RonnieH

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
@RonnieH Generally speaking people who can should support what they like the most. Immense quality companies like elf closed down due to piracy, but I agree there should be some system of communication between patreons and backers. Being a 3d artist/programmer (not in adult business), I can see how little effort is done not for the money but the time that was spent. Not speaking about babysitter specifically by the way. Most seem to milk one way or another.

D

Deleted member 992182

Pretty weak update but nothing to get up in arms about. I think I'll take a break for a while so there is more than 10 mins of reading and a single scene (semi-scene) based on which route you're on.

If you want to know what's new, here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
@RonnieH Generally speaking people who can should support what they like the most. Immense quality companies like elf closed down due to piracy, but I agree there should be some system of communication between patreons and backers. Being a 3d artist/programmer (not in adult business), I can see how little effort is done not for the money but the time that was spent. Not speaking about babysitter specifically by the way. Most seem to milk one way or another.
I never said that no one should "support" devs. I said I am glad I don't give money for these games. I gave my reasons earlier.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes