Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
For 2 months of "work", there isn't much content. A bit of "blah blah blah" (MC/Silver/Robert) fucked Christine on the boat. Oh, here is a email from her mom, and finally, here is a dinner scene.

Wowzers. Figured there would be more than just 10-15 minutes of play through.
That's the problem with too many characters: A lot of work to cover all possible branches, very little content to each of them.

Reactions: Aristos

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Anyone could say plz how justified is NTR tag in this game ?

Is there actual love-intrests having sexual contacts behind MC's back and cheating content ?

Or is it just Player NTRing other guys ?

Or nothing at all ?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
you can say that, but this one was really weak or lazy update.. think the game jumps 10 days after yacht and we got only one office scene..
For the original story starting point, 'babysitting', it is bad to make the game jump ten days when the two main characters start having sex. Their daily sexual routine is one of the most enjoyable part of the game at this stage, and it should be explored in details. Dreams can be just mentioned, their sexual routine, cannot.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

Is there actual love-intrests having sexual contacts behind MC's back and cheating content ?

Or nothing at all ?
The MC's love targets can have sex with other male characters if you pick the wrong options.

Reactions: Angmir

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Or nothing at all ?
All of the above.

Yeah, I will say to anyone please wait until the bugfix... depending on the route right now the Jessica scene pretty much gets skipped over... and the bulk of the MC Christine interaction isn't there either... will be out today... so there is that. For those wondering, when the bugfix is out there will be sex scene wise:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The stuff we're adding is around 1000 lines of code that got messed up (long story) Different routes and choices in that number, but it should give you an idea. Again, later today is the plan.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
The MC's love targets can have sex with other male characters if you pick the wrong options.
cool

I saw the gide a bit and it mentiones cuckold (which i dont like - when man basicly pushes his girl to fool arround with others)

Or is it still more like proper NTR - (the girl is reluctantly pushed to cheating on her boyfriend/husband behid his back and without his consent)

Which one is it more ?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
All of the above.

Yeah, I will say to anyone please wait until the bugfix... depending on the route right now the Jessica scene pretty much gets skipped over... and the bulk of the MC Christine interaction isn't there either... will be out today... so there is that. For those wondering, when the bugfix is out there will be sex scene wise:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The stuff we're adding is around 1000 lines of code that got messed up (long story) Different routes and choices in that number, but it should give you an idea. Again, later today is the plan.
A Jessica scene beyond whats already in the update?

I really hope so cause that scene was just gross to me.

Reactions: Floga and Angmir

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
cool

I saw the gide a bit and it mentiones cuckold (which i dont like - when man basicly pushes his girl to fool arround with others)

Or is it still more like proper NTR - (the girl is reluctantly pushed to cheating on her boyfriend/husband behid his back and without his consent)

Which one is it more ?
If you act like a douche to Christine she will look elsewhere for what she thinks she needs or wants.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
cool

Which one is it more ?
I don't like NTR content, so I play to avoid it. I know for sure:
1- The girls you (MC) want to have sex with, may have sex with other guys if you pick wrong options.
2- You can have sex with married women.
After you start a relationship with a girl, I'm not sure if there are options to push her into having sex with other men, or to make her cheat on you.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I dont like to say this kind of things but this update for me was really boring.
In the corporate route theres too much Silver and a lot of conversation that i dont care about,and i didn't like Jess scene either.
Most of the time i was wishing all that talk to over and we could be back to the old fun times before the yatch.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the heads up Dev, (y)know you are working to get it done. Will wait till tomorrow, its all good ... MerryChristmas!

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Not really, unless you don't mind devs repeatedly reusing the same assets. They need money because acquiring new assets is expensive.
I agree but at a certain point money isn't what's keeping the game from growing. At the early stages money will have an influence but once you're making lots of money it's not as big of an influence.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's the problem with too many characters: A lot of work to cover all possible branches, very little content to each of them.
Yeah you nailed the problem for the games with many routes.And because not even one of the paths is over that will continue.I don't see any of the paths to end before the end of the game.
Well I still have to play the update but maybe I will skip it this time and wait for 0.1.8.
At least there is some sex in the game.We can be sure another one with some mother that will have an update next week won't have:)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I agree but at a certain point money isn't what's keeping the game from growing. At the early stages money will have an influence but once you're making lots of money it's not as big of an influence.
Money is also a point later on depending how many patreons you have and how big your team is. If you don't get enough money from your patreon to make the game development your main job, its obvious that you can't pump out a ton of quality content because you have to life from something. Not that i want to defend anyone but thats a point that most people forget about.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes