TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I do support and I gotta say this update was really weak...

And may want to add semi-beastiality to the tags for this game... kinda gross...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll wait until the fix. I really hope the update isn't as disappointing as it seems, because this is one of my favourite games.
Kind of why I'd rather wait than judge it prematurely for a bugged and not complete release.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I'll wait until the fix. I really hope the update isn't as disappointing as it seems, because this is one of my favourite games.
Kind of why I'd rather wait than judge it prematurely for a bugged and not complete release.
I'm really hoping the missing scene makes up for the rest of the update... cause meh...

Reactions: botc76

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There were no jealousy content (Sonya's maybe? but who cares if Paul is jealous or not, right?), no love content, no lesbian content, silver content was decent but robert's content was poor. Disappointed from this update. Let's see if they can make it up with adding the missing content.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
would anyone be kind enough to share his saves for all 4 routes from last version I dont wanna play all over again thank you

BillT52

May 6, 2018
Regarding the amount of content, you all have to remember that there are at least 4 major routes through this game. And at this point in the story, each route requires a significant amount of unique content. So if there's only 10-15 minutes of playing time on the route you're on, there's also 30-45 minutes of content you're not seeing. That's the nature of a VN. You can either work the plot so that divergent lines converge again so as to reduce the amount of parallel story content (which results in players complaining that decisions don't have any lasting effect), or you end up having to create multiple independent story lines, resulting in either extended development time, or less content for any one story line in any month (with corresponding complaints). It's sort of a no-win for devs.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes